Page 166 of 237 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3549
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Smaller books are still usually cheaper from them but omnibuses and such got really expensive.
    that speedyhen black friday code can't be used on orders over £100 either. I had to take out a couple preorders that were still competitvly priced in order to make it fit under the limit, picked up the Teen Titans Silver Age omni, Terminal City LE and the Dark Horse/DC Justice League crossover collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I always go for the fre shipping option as I'm in no rush to get my books, but the prices have risen compared to Amazon.
    I wish I could go for free shipping. I live in the Netherlands, so I always have shippingcosts. At first they asked per order so I could place a big order and even with the shippingcost got a good deal. Now they ask per item. If I have, for example, 10 items the shippingcosts are £ 70?!?

So it's cheaper to go to other sites like amazon or bookdepository.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Barnes & Noble Black Friday coupon:

BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE TAKE AN EXTRA 30% OFF Your Choice of Any Item† [OFFER ENDS 11/27]
    Enter code BNBFRIDAY16 at checkout.
    May be redeemed only once per visit at any Barnes & Noble retail store and only once per transaction online at BN.com. NOOK devices and NOOK Books Excluded. Other exclusions apply.
    One nice thing about this code is that it can be used multiple times. You just have to make separate orders. As long as you get over the $25 threshold for free shipping, you can get some pretty good deals with this one.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Barnes & Noble Black Friday coupon:

BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE TAKE AN EXTRA 30% OFF Your Choice of Any Item† [OFFER ENDS 11/27]
    Enter code BNBFRIDAY16 at checkout.
    May be redeemed only once per visit at any Barnes & Noble retail store and only once per transaction online at BN.com. NOOK devices and NOOK Books Excluded. Other exclusions apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    One nice thing about this code is that it can be used multiple times. You just have to make separate orders. As long as you get over the $25 threshold for free shipping, you can get some pretty good deals with this one.
    Interesting. I may have to try that. Especially since it appears B&N have another offer, where they give you a $10 Reward, if you buy $50 in gift cards. According to the fine print, you can't use the free reward until December 26 -- but I'm sure they'll have after Christmas sales, and book gift cards never go to waste at my house. Anyway, I figure I can spend $50 in gift cards on this Black Friday sale, even with the coupon, so I'm going to get them first, and pay for my 30% items with it.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/gift-cards/_/N-8rg
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I wish I could go for free shipping. I live in the Netherlands, so I always have shippingcosts. At first they asked per order so I could place a big order and even with the shippingcost got a good deal. Now they ask per item. If I have, for example, 10 items the shippingcosts are £ 70?!?

So it's cheaper to go to other sites like amazon or bookdepository.
    Ah that sucks. Sometimes it is worth getting in touch with smaller sellers and see if they can give you a good deal. I used to use Reedcomics for a while which sold me books at $1=50p and flat rate shipping fee of £6.

Yeah, Speedyhen used to be my go to for nearly everything, now I rarely even check. Stupid lousy Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    Hope it works for others. Anything I saw that would qualify for the coupon only brought it down to a level of price comparable to tales of wonder or cgn. But maybe if you're not in the USA this is good.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Hope it works for others. Anything I saw that would qualify for the coupon only brought it down to a level of price comparable to tales of wonder or cgn. But maybe if you're not in the USA this is good.
    I'm in the US. I guess it depends on the books you're looking for. For instance I got the Superman GA Omni v.1 and then on another order Hellboy Library 6. With the coupon it brought each of these down to over 50% off cover. Which is pretty good for those particular volumes. With the Hellboy HC I also got a little board book for my kids to get me over $25 for shipping.

Incredible Member

As usual, Canada gets screwed on Black Friday deals again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    As usual, Canada gets screwed on Black Friday deals again.
    We got the Amazon.ca 25% off all orders so that was pretty cool. Got all my orders in, can't complain. Pretty sick deal imo.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

All-New Member

Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Deluxe Vol. 1 to be released in June is only $21.64 plus tax on Target's website after in cart discount today (plus 5% more off if you have a redcard). It looks like it'll be a $50 list price, so that's a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    We got the Amazon.ca 25% off all orders so that was pretty cool. Got all my orders in, can't complain. Pretty sick deal imo.
    Where was this listed? I logged in Friday and didnt see any 25% off listed/notifications anywhere... .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Where was this listed? I logged in Friday and didnt see any 25% off listed/notifications anywhere... .
    Exactly.. where? I've been on Amazon.ca every day this Black Friday weekend. Nothing with that ever appeared.

That was a week orso prior to black friday.

Deals have been tepid this season. Even my LCS which usually has some blowouts had not much happening.