Page 185 of 237 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    I wonder if the list price is a mistake. Its $20 less than the other collections.
    sometimes amazon has some really good deals without rhyme or reason. If you preorder it they will honor this price. There were a few occasions when they tried to create another listing for a cheap preorder book but you can sort that out with costumer services and it doesn't happen often anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    sometimes amazon has some really good deals without rhyme or reason. If you preorder it they will honor this price. There were a few occasions when they tried to create another listing for a cheap preorder book but you can sort that out with costumer services and it doesn't happen often anyway.
    I preordered the Crimson omnibus at Amazon.de for €25,- I hope they will honor that one too.

All-New Member

Heck, at that price, it's even worth it to order from Canada!(which I did)

Spectacular Member

The don Rosa scrooge box set vol 9-10 is up for preorder on Amazon for $25.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/16839...8896_AA75_QL70
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I preordered the Crimson omnibus at Amazon.de for €25,- I hope they will honor that one too.
    every amazon has to, I had stuff from Amazon UK for cheap and they always honored it. I think my 4th World omnibus get relisted for more in a separate listing but I realized at that point I don't really need that book so I never complained and just let it go.

every amazon has to, I had stuff from Amazon UK for cheap and they always honored it. I think my 4th World omnibus get relisted for more in a separate listing but I realized at that point I don't really need that book so I never complained and just let it go.
    Ok. It's now listed at €113,-. So it's a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Ok. It's now listed at €113,-. So it's a big difference.
    let us know if they don't. But you should be able to sort it out with some effort although I never tried it myself but seen people over at the FB group telling stories about it and managing to convince amazon that it's the same book.

let us know if they don't. But you should be able to sort it out with some effort although I never tried it myself but seen people over at the FB group telling stories about it and managing to convince amazon that it's the same book.
    Ofcourse I will.

Fantastic Member

For anyone (in Canada) interested in picking up some Barks, here’s a real steal...

https://www.amazon.ca/Walt-Disneys-U...WD1R3WZ7G4F3KS

Now, it is out of stock so who knows, it might never show up but if it does that’s an amazing price for 2 books.

edit - actually Indigo has it for a real good price too and it says it's in stock...

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca...=Home&ikwidx=0
    Last edited by zevious zoquis; 02-13-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Not a good deal in the usual sense, but my LCS has a new copy of the OOP slipcase HC of Miller/Gibbons' Life and Times of Martha Washington for 85€. I've seen it in store today and it's also listed online.

https://www.comicland.de/US-Comics/T...Hc::19673.html

EDIT: they do ship abroad, but only within the EU. Shipping is 5€ flat for books (shipping is free if the order is more than 100€)
    Last edited by LordJulius; 02-15-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Challengers Of The Unknown By Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale HC is 38% off on Amazon UK right now (£15.44).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Challengers...dp/140127885X/

Fantastic Member

man I look back fondly on those days 3 or 4 years back when Amazon regularly had 20% off deals on books! The discount sales are few and far between now and usually no more than 8% off...

Martha Washington‘s gone. Somebody must‘ve ordered it.

Amazing Member

Barnes and Noble is doing buy 2, get 1 free on Image. Also 15% off code VACAYReads through March 7th. I just ordered three "Complete" titles which, even with sales tax, was about $25 less than IST.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

For my fellow Canadians, Chapters has buy 2 get 1 free on Marvel comics. You can stack it with YESMARCH promo code for an extra 10% off. With these two offers you can get some really great deals, I got Uncanny X-Men Omnibus vol 1 for $47.59 and Daredevil Shadowland Omnibus for $57.90!