Page 193 of 237 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3549

I have this issue just now where I have no safe place for parcels to be left and don't trust my neighbours, but I also can't be sure that I will be in when I get Wordery/BookDepository/SpeedyHen deliveries. I'm having to e-mail and beg for nominated day delivery :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    And their delivery is very fast. They take a couple of days to pick your order, but when you receive a mail that it's shipped you'll receive it a couple of days later. For example the delivery from bookdepo takes a week or longer when they say it's shipped.
    Thats good to know.
    I will be buying some Omnibuses soon,so it´s cool to know of Booksetc.Because i did not knew about that online shop.
    Because i am based in Portugal,many of the options mentioned here to buy Omnibuses are too expensive because of the delivery fee.So it´s nice to know of another option besides Cheap Comics,Book Depository or Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thats good to know.
    I will be buying some Omnibuses soon,so it´s cool to know of Booksetc.Because i did not knew about that online shop.
    Because i am based in Portugal,many of the options mentioned here to buy Omnibuses are too expensive because of the delivery fee.So it´s nice to know of another option besides Cheap Comics,Book Depository or Amazon.
    Because we don't live in the UK their are some delivery costs for us too. But they split the cost around the books if it's from the same publisher. I don't know what the costs are to Portugal, but let's say it's £2,50 for a book. If you buy 4 DC titels the total will be £2,50. If you buy 4 DC titels and one Marvel the total will be £5.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thats good to know.
    Have u already looked how much are the shipping costs to Portugal?
    I don't understand why but shipping to Spain is extremely expensive... I was living before in Germany and for each Omnibus I used to pay around 1 or 2 £.. shipping to Spain for a normal size Omnibus is 15£, so it isn't an option anymore

Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    I don't understand why but shipping to Spain is extremely expensive... I was living before in Germany and for each Omnibus I used to pay around 1 or 2 £.. shipping to Spain for a normal size Omnibus is 15£, so it isn't an option anymore
    I've checked it. Portugal is €13. Spain is £15,44. Germany is £1,34. And the Netherlands is £2,06. But what I wrote about severall books from the same publisher and the costs staying the same goes for all countries.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    I tried to find the shipping costs to Portugal but i could not find it in the web site.But i see that JPAR did find it.So 13 Euros is not too bad if the books have a good discount imo.
    But yeah the shipping fee to Spain is a bit expensive,but in case of ordering many books i think one can find good prices in that web site as well with the cost being split if the books are from the same publisher.

I've checked it. Portugal is €13. Spain is £15,44. Germany is £1,34. And the Netherlands is £2,06. But what I wrote about severall books from the same publisher and the costs staying the same goes for all countries.
    Thank you for the info.
    I tried to find the shipping fees to Portugal but could not find it.
    Apreciated.The more online shops that sell comic books i know the better to compare prices between them.

Fantastic Member

I'm from the Netherlands, so that should be the same regarding to shipping.
    I ordered these from them
    Attachment 73034
    Attachment 73035
    WOW, that's a pretty impressing packaging, I have to say! Thanks for posting. Damn, I hope I don't get crazy and go on a massive shopping spree now...

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Zavvi has some books on sale including a few absolutes and some omnibus editions, mainly DC.
    https://www.zavvi.com/home/books.list
    Some of these books have been discounted further,
    Flash by Manapul Omnibus £24.99
    Absolute Wonder Woman Vol 1 £29.99
    Absolute Batman Year One £34.99
    Batman/Superman Worlds Finest Silver Age Omnibus Vol 1 £19.99

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Some of these books have been discounted further,
    Flash by Manapul Omnibus £24.99
    Absolute Wonder Woman Vol 1 £29.99
    Absolute Batman Year One £34.99
    Batman/Superman Worlds Finest Silver Age Omnibus Vol 1 £19.99
    Those are fantastic deals. Have you ordered from them before?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Those are fantastic deals. Have you ordered from them before?
    I have not, i would of got the flash omnibus if i didnt already buy it recently, or if they had both volumes of wonder woman.
    Keeping an eye out for a drop in price on infinite crisis before i get it.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I have not, i would of got the flash omnibus if i didnt already buy it recently, or if they had both volumes of wonder woman.
    Keeping an eye out for a drop in price on infinite crisis before i get it.
    I believe I ordered something from them a couple of years back IINM and waited ages for it to arrive - a special surprise pack or something. I eventually contacted them informing them of a no show. After a while they just refunded me with no explanation and the package never arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I believe I ordered something from them a couple of years back IINM and waited ages for it to arrive - a special surprise pack or something. I eventually contacted them informing them of a no show. After a while they just refunded me with no explanation and the package never arrived.
    That sucks. Just had a quick look back on the masterworks boards and a couple of people ordered from them and was nothing like that. But someone had 2 omnibus and said it came in a huge box, although they didnt look damaged. Atleast with an absolute if it comes in the original box it should be fine.