Page 226 of 237 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    I wasn't going to jump on this, as amazon.uk adds both shipping costs and (rather high) VAT - but with this latest jump in price, I could resist no longer.
    If you're in the EU, Amazon should only charge whatever VAT rate would normally apply to graphic novels in your country. They've overcharged me on VAT a few times, but I've managed to get a refund each time without too much hassle.

I've ordered this book as well (thanks btw Garuda!), and funnily enough they got the VAT right this time around. Maybe the problem has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Amazon US has some decent deals atm. They have both a 3 for 2 deal, the She-Hulk is heavily discounted and some coupons.

So for example you could order "Swamp Thing by Nancy A. Collins Omnibus", "Preacher Omnibus Vol. 1" & "Infinite Crisis Omnibus" . Getting Swamp Thing for free. Which is ~$59 a book. The deal is here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A2A2NKR8NB2YIQ

And for people in the EU, Amazon seems to have dropped the shipping prices back down. So if you ordered the above books and add the "She-Hulk by Dan Slott Omnibus" mentioned and the shipping is only $19 or <$5 each.

There are good options to mix and match like Batman Black and White or Injustice etc so have a search.
    For me the shipping and handling is $50. So, it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    If you're in the EU, Amazon should only charge whatever VAT rate would normally apply to graphic novels in your country. They've overcharged me on VAT a few times, but I've managed to get a refund each time without too much hassle.

I've ordered this book as well (thanks btw Garuda!), and funnily enough they got the VAT right this time around. Maybe the problem has been fixed.
    Yeah, well, VAT on books in my country (Denmark) is quite bonkers...

I did end up ordering 2 of X of Swords - but VAT was £9 on each! Still quote a saving though, so can't complain too much. Now I just hope they'll handle and package them properly for once.

Yeah, well, VAT on books in my country (Denmark) is quite bonkers...

I did end up ordering 2 of X of Swords - but VAT was £9 on each! Still quote a saving though, so can't complain too much. Now I just hope they'll handle and package them properly for once.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The She-Hulk by Dan Slott Omnibus is at $39.99 on amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/She-Hulk-Slot...=books&sr=1-18

That's a 60% discount.
    Since that is even better than a DCBS pre-order or IST discount of late I uncharacteristically placed an order with Amazon for this. I fully expect to have to return the first copy because it'll come damaged. Still that nuisance will be the price I pay for the great price on the book.
    SheHulkAmazon.jpg
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Speedyhen has a new 10% off code. It's 'Halloween2020' and it's valid until Halloween.

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    Speedyhen has a new 10% off code. It's 'Halloween2020' and it's valid until Halloween.
    There’s a couple of proviso’s on it though. You can only order up to £250 and can only use it once.

Tried to order about £600 worth of Omni’s but wouldn’t let me. Put in first order then tried to order 2nd batch and was refused stating code already been used.

Shame.

Spectacular Member

I have a second account set up in my wife's name. It's got the same address and payment method but they've never pulled me up on it. You could give that a try.

***ENDED W̶H̶S̶m̶i̶t̶h̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶1̶0̶-̶1̶5̶%̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶'̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶S̶A̶V̶E̶R̶'̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶i̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶e̶n̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶£̶1̶0̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶~̶£̶6̶6̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/ ENDED***
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-26-2020 at 07:37 AM.

The Batgirl Bronze Age Omnibus Vol. 2 is only €16 / 83% off on Amaon.it . (shipping charges apply which could knock it up to ~€25).

Incredible Member

Ignore this post

Quote Originally Posted by comicscollector View Post
    Hello.
    Amazon.de have some Marvel Omnibuses at prices between 20€ to 30€.Not including delivery to me,but even with the delivery cost it´s quite cheap.
    I ordered Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus.Vol.4.
    But there is still available Conan the Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 1 and vol.2.
    And Marvel Masters of Suspense: Stan Lee & Steve Ditko Omnibus to say a few.
    Hard to believe it's the one year anniversary of this sale. Is anyone else watching Amazon DE like a hawk to see if it's repeated this year?

Hard to believe it's the one year anniversary of this sale. Is anyone else watching Amazon DE like a hawk to see if it's repeated this year?
    Yes. I'm desperately checking their site multiple times per day at the moment. I have set money aside in case they should decide to repeat the success.

Yes. I'm desperately checking their site multiple times per day at the moment. I have set money aside in case they should decide to repeat the success.
    Glad to see it's not just me lol. Amazon's early Black Friday sale runs ends tomorrow, so I'd guess any repeat of last year's sale would be from Friday at the earliest. But yes, like you, I'm checking it multiple times, and even have some things sitting in my basket so I can more easily see price changes.

Glad to see it's not just me lol. Amazon's early Black Friday sale runs ends tomorrow, so I'd guess any repeat of last year's sale would be from Friday at the earliest. But yes, like you, I'm checking it multiple times, and even have some things sitting in my basket so I can more easily see price changes.
    Yeah I use my extensive wish list to check price changes.

I'm clinging to the hope that we'll see it next week, leading up to Black Friday itself. Last year, when they had it this week, Black Friday itself was a week ealier as well.