Page 218 of 237 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3549
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    www.speedyhen.com has a 10% off sale:

STAYSAFE' at the checkout for 10% off Books (minimum spend £5, valid until 18/05/20)
    Brilliant, thanks!

No problem MagpieMad, love Speedyhen, great service and always cheaper than Amazon.

Incredible Member

Just FYI if planning to order from Speedyhen that their website is currently not taking new orders

From their homepage:

Closed, but not for long!
    Due to unprecedented demand at this difficult time, we have decided to temporarily close to new orders. You can still pop items into your wishlist ready for when we reopen, which we hope to do as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Just FYI if planning to order from Speedyhen that their website is currently not taking new orders

From their homepage:

Due to unprecedented demand at this difficult time, we have decided to temporarily close to new orders. You can still pop items into your wishlist ready for when we reopen, which we hope to do as soon as possible.
    Oh wow. I was still able to place my order and receive it, with the code Mr Orange shared, before this temporary closure

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post

From their homepage:

they've posted on FB a few hours ago about some books for Easter.
    Shame but the safety of their employees is first.

Incredible Member

Speedyhen now says:

Sadly, we have had to make the decision that will temporarily stop accepting any new orders on Speedyhen.com. We need to put our fantastic team’s welfare first, so for the moment we are making our website available for browsing only. We will shortly be allowing orders of eBooks and eAudio products, and you can pop products into your wishlist. We will be working over the next few days to fulfill current orders. We are monitoring the situation, and hope to back fully as soon as possible. We will of course keep all of you update to date with any changes via the website and social media, and thank you for your support during this time.

Stay Safe,

The SpeedyHen Team

I notice that IST is bringing back 50% off deals on previously released books this week due to the current situation. Maybe a good time to pick up one you passed on before, if you have the means.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    I notice that IST is bringing back 50% off deals on previously released books this week due to the current situation. Maybe a good time to pick up one you passed on before, if you have the means.
    Can you share more information? I do know that their sister site DCBS is running something similar:

"We recently placed over 2000 new items on the DCBS "in stock" link, which has all of the currently available items in our inventory. We will be placing the majority of these items on sale on Friday, April 3rd at 12:00 PM EST and the sale will last until the following Friday, April 10th at 12:00 PM EST. Single issues and collectibles will be an additional 20% off and trade paperbacks, hardcovers, and graphic novels will be an additional 10% off. Exceptions may apply."

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kesselrig View Post
    Can you share more information? I do know that their sister site DCBS is running something similar:

"We recently placed over 2000 new items on the DCBS "in stock" link, which has all of the currently available items in our inventory. We will be placing the majority of these items on sale on Friday, April 3rd at 12:00 PM EST and the sale will last until the following Friday, April 10th at 12:00 PM EST. Single issues and collectibles will be an additional 20% off and trade paperbacks, hardcovers, and graphic novels will be an additional 10% off. Exceptions may apply."
    The 50% deals are on their home page. At the moment, amongst others, they have Doom Patrol Bronze Age Omnibus, Crisis on Infinite Earths Box Set and Conan Marvel Years Vol. 2 Omnibus DM Variant.

https://www.instocktrades.com

Awwww damn, I ordered the last three TWD books before this code came out
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Speedyhen is now taking orders again and the code STAYSAFE is still working (but only one book allowed to be ordered at once)

We are overjoyed to be able to reopen for orders of books, eBooks and eAudiobooks! In order to protect the team in the warehouse, numerous changes have been made behind the scenes. This does mean that we have had to limit all orders to just 1 book per order. If you want multiple books, or multiple copies of the same book, you're welcome to place multiple orders. We hope to bring all of our other products and regular ordering back online as soon as possible too.

Anyone able to log into their account on speedyhen, no joy for me.

edit, could log in on desktop but not phone for some reason
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 04-04-2020 at 08:07 AM.

No problems for me
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Anyone able to log into their account on speedyhen, no joy for me.

edit, could log in on desktop but not phone for some reason
    I had problems connecting with chat on Amazon thru mobile, also had to do it thru desktop.

Also to use the #staysafe discount you need to include the hashtag.