Page 205 of 237 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3549
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by psx10k View Post
    The good thing about the Buy 2 get 1 free is that it applies to whatever sale price the book has already. So if a book is 25% currently, that price is used to calculate the buy 2 get 1 free (33% off of the 25% price), which can be cheaper than 40% off.

But both are very good deals for a Canadian retailer (especially if stacked with the 10% off discount that Chapters Indigo has).
    Fair enough!

Spectacular Member

I apologize if anyone has already brought this up earlier in this thread, but you can find a lot of TPB's and some hardcover collections of predominantly DC and Marvel titles at a store called "Ollie's Bargain Outlet" here in the US. Unfortunately you can't order anything online, its a "brick and mortar" store and the titles can vary in each location.
    https://www.ollies.us/home.html

Most DC titles are either one-shots, limited series, and New 52 storylines from what I can see. I did pick up the DC "Future's End" Omnibus for less than $30 though.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    For any fellow Canadians, Indigo has 40% off all Marvel graphic novels until September 8th!
    Snagged a couple books with this. Unfortunately most of the Marvel books I want are either OOP or they're for preorder and not valid in the sale.

Hoping that there'll be a Buy 2 Get 3 that lines up with the Bendis DD and David Hulk omnis.
    Miller was right.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    The Spider-Man: Miles Morales Omni is £37/40% off to pre-order. But the haven't updated the price to the new rrp of >£80. So the discount is actually 53% off.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spider-Man-.../dp/1302922882
    Thank you, JoeGuy.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    The Spider-Man: Miles Morales Omni is £37/40% off to pre-order. But the haven't updated the price to the new rrp of >£80. So the discount is actually 53% off.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spider-Man-.../dp/1302922882
    Well spotted - excellent preorder price. I preordered when it was £43 so I will also get it at £37 due to the preorder guarantee

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Instocktrades weekend sale:

"Use the code weekend at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Monday, October 7th.

This discount is available on all items (excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount)!

Here are some sample discounts which include the 3% code:

Marvel and Dark Horse: 45% off
    DC and Image: 45% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

This sale is only valid through Monday, October 7th. "

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Instocktrades weekend sale:

"Use the code weekend at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Monday, October 7th.

This discount is available on all items (excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount)!

This sale is only valid through Monday, October 7th. "
    What is the code?

Never mind. I read it again and it appears to be “weekend” without the quotes.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Weekend Sale at InStockTrades
    Use the code "weekend2" at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Sunday, October 27th.

This sale is only valid through Sunday, October 27th. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. This sale does not stack with the loyalty discount. Other conditions may apply including having no order cancellations in the last 30 days.

Anyone think there'll be any decent sales for Thanksgiving/Black Friday this year? Last year's CheapGraphicNovels sale left me wanting. And IST doesn't really do that, just the extra 3% off sales like they ran this last weekend (which I love, don't get me wrong). Doesn't B&N do a buy 2 get one free thing from time to time? I realize their books are more $ than IST and others, but 3 for the price of 2 still might be cheaper.

Question as I've never really looked as I have gotten burned with crappy packaging too many times from them, but just curious, does Amazon put any omnibus or absolutes or anything like that on sale on Cyber Monday?
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Anyone think there'll be any decent sales for Thanksgiving/Black Friday this year? does Amazon put any omnibus or absolutes or anything like that on sale on Cyber Monday?
    The best I found last year was Amazon offering $5 off books over $25. There were a couple of titles that were lower than IST so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.