Page 124 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3549
    Amazing Member

The Original Sin Companion Omnibus is now down to $38.25 at Amazon at 69% off. Looks like there is a pattern here with how a small number of omnibus' (like Star Wars vol 2) get discounted. If correct, it should bottom out at 70% in the next day or so. Interested to see if this holds true.

Fantastic Member

Just got both SA Green Lantern omnibus on eBay for $32 each delivered with a couple of older Green Lantern trade paperbacks. Very happy with this. CGN has them at $42 each and I rarely find the omnibus books cheaper on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Liven View Post
    Just got both SA Green Lantern omnibus on eBay for $32 each delivered with a couple of older Green Lantern trade paperbacks. Very happy with this. CGN has them at $42 each and I rarely find the omnibus books cheaper on eBay.
    Whil you scored a slightly better deal than me, I nabbed both for around $60 total a month or so ago. The contents are GREAT! Awesome silver age reading right there. The books feel somewhat 'cheap' if you know what I mean, but the contents are what I'm after, and the quality on the inside is great.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by kesselrig View Post
    The Original Sin Companion Omnibus is now down to $38.25 at Amazon at 69% off. Looks like there is a pattern here with how a small number of omnibus' (like Star Wars vol 2) get discounted. If correct, it should bottom out at 70% in the next day or so. Interested to see if this holds true.
    Are the issues in the companion any good?

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    IF i would have stopped with those three, it would have been around 80 dollars.

but i didn't...

Subtotal: $468.63
    Shipping: $138.20
    Tax: $0.00
    Order total: $606.83

for 32 books in total. shipping is to germany.
    sweet merciful gods! That's gonna be a nice little package. Get a forklift to take it home (cause no way a postman gonna try to move that monolith)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    sweet merciful gods! That's gonna be a nice little package. Get a forklift to take it home (cause no way a postman gonna try to move that monolith)
    haha, right. and then there's a new shipment from cheap-comics, which should arrive next week, also 20+ books.

it's getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    haha, right. and then there's a new shipment from cheap-comics, which should arrive next week, also 20+ books.

it's getting out of hand.
    nah, don't worry...
    it's already out of hand

I know a lot of people use Rakuten in these parts, so I thought I would share some info about cash back I am getting from them via Quidco. I'm also getting it from the book depository, wordery, whs and more.

It takes a while, but you end up with 6% back after a month or so, which you can get as Amazon vouchers or via paypal. Not only that but it works on LOADS of other UK sites and stores. 6% is not bad on an omni or absolute, and it all adds up pretty quick once you get going.

I was sceptical at first, but it's for real, and I have kicked myself for not signing up to this years ago.

http://www.quidco.com/user/5981361/2113091/

If you sign up with my referral link above, I get more cash back, and you can start to earn - hope it helps someone to more comic books

Quote Originally Posted by MrJed View Post
    I know a lot of people use Rakuten in these parts, so I thought I would share some info about cash back I am getting from them via Quidco. I'm also getting it from the book depository, wordery, whs and more.

It takes a while, but you end up with 6% back after a month or so, which you can get as Amazon vouchers or via paypal. Not only that but it works on LOADS of other UK sites and stores. 6% is not bad on an omni or absolute, and it all adds up pretty quick once you get going.

I was sceptical at first, but it's for real, and I have kicked myself for not signing up to this years ago.

http://www.quidco.com/user/5981361/2113091/

If you sign up with my referral link above, I get more cash back, and you can start to earn - hope it helps someone to more comic books
    thanks, worth a try, seems harmless (famous last words ).
    errh, it wants me to turn of my ad blocker. Not gonna happen.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/dc-c...-free/_/N-2cp4

Barnes and Nobles is having their sale on! Get em while they're hot!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Isnt BN packaging the wosrt? Anyone had any luck with them? And Ive read a few posts where if you ask for a exchange for a damaged book they dont ask for the damamged book back, is that true?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

I'll be waiting for the Black Friday coupon code to add to the 3for2 offer as in previous years.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Isnt BN packaging the wosrt? Anyone had any luck with them? And Ive read a few posts where if you ask for a exchange for a damaged book they dont ask for the damamged book back, is that true?
    Their packaging is pretty bad. Approx. half of my books came damaged. I got full refunds and got to keep the books. If you're in the US you're better off picking up books from IST on release at 50%. The B&N offers are pretty good for those outside the US.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Huh. I can't recall any bad packing from my last purchases. I just bought some novels so I'll wait to see how they look before going further.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

If you're from Germany:

War of Kings OHC and Realm of Kings OHC together for €22.22 "buy it now" on ebay.de

http://www.ebay.de/itm/War-of-Kings-...0AAOSw7hRWO5cL