Page 220 of 237 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3549
    Amazing Member

For those that don't mind digital comics, Groupees.com has a massive Humanoids bundle featuring 87 books including Metabarons, the Incal, Heavy Metal and others for $15. Meanwhile Humble Bundle has the full Locke & Key and a nice Manga bundle for similar prices.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    I just had my order unfortunately cancelled and refunded
    Yep, same happened to mine unfortunately.

I heard something about the original print run being cut short due to the current situation, and printing resuming this month. Copies are now available on Amazon.com, wonder if they'll get over the UK. Its not back up on pre-order at any of the obvious outlets, which has me a bit worried.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    Yep, same happened to mine unfortunately.

I heard something about the original print run being cut short due to the current situation, and printing resuming this month. Copies are now available on Amazon.com, wonder if they'll get over the UK. Its not back up on pre-order at any of the obvious outlets, which has me a bit worried.
    It will be back soon, no worries.

Spectacular Member

There is a current ebay.co.uk code, 20% off (PICK20OFF), which includes Speedyhen. Prices on ebay are pretty much the same as prices on the main Speedyhen website. Offer ends tonight.

Spectacular Member

Also, there's an Amazon.co.uk promo going on now, which is £5 off purchases using their mobile app. There were a couple of Masterworks I wanted to get and was wavering on, but this swung it for me in the end!

Spectacular Member

Thanks a lot for the speedyhen code

The Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 4 at less than €60 at amazon.de as a pre-order. I don't usually buy omnibus books, but I'm considering this one. Seems like a good price, and I have none of the material.

Fantastic Member

for all the europeans: zavvi has a pretty sweet deal on the dc eaglemoss collections: 10 for 25 pounds/euros

https://www.zavvi.com/home/books/dc-comics/offer.list

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    for all the europeans: zavvi has a pretty sweet deal on the dc eaglemoss collections: 10 for 25 pounds/euros

That's an amazing offer. Too bad I decided to focus on Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post

Wohh thanks! It's still valid! I got a ton of crappy books but 10 for 25 is just too good to pass on haha
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

What's the quality on the DC Eaglemoss Collections? I'm U.S.A. based but they sent the offer to me and I bought 10. $4.50 each after shipping and they will arrive next week! Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    What's the quality on the DC Eaglemoss Collections? I'm U.S.A. based but they sent the offer to me and I bought 10. $4.50 each after shipping and they will arrive next week! Insane.
    The quality is surprisingly good, considering the low price (even the standard price is pretty low). Not quite as good as many other hardcovers, but still good. And the paper quality is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    I have about 8ish of em.. Overall I say that they are quite nice. As Hive mentioned the paper quality is nice, I only had a some texture errors (like there was an error zooming in on something) in my Batman and Son book but other than that they're all fine.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    The quality is surprisingly good, considering the low price (even the standard price is pretty low). Not quite as good as many other hardcovers, but still good. And the paper quality is great.
    I'm in the US too and just got my order delivered yesterday. I ordered Sunday night, received them (except pre-order Final Crisis) on a Wednesday! Thats great service. Books are in great shape and I am over-the-top excited.
    TAHNK YOU FOR THE RECOMMENDATION!!

Last edited by JoeGuy; 08-24-2020 at 07:53 PM.