Page 32 of 237 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    UPDATE: I just got the "Your order has shipped" email from CGN with a USPS tracking number. The number isn't showing anything yet but that's not unusual since it literally just happened. If anything other than delivery happens I'll update. Thought since this was more widespread than just me those still waiting on orders from 11/24 might like to know this update. I have 6 books coming in this order.

By comparison my third IST order is in transit, 2nd B&N order also in transit and my Amazon Omni arrived last week. CGN gets the slow poke award for this holiday season.
    YAY!!!!!

Also: You guys mail-stalk as badly as I do.

Also (pt.2): Sometimes companies have a HORRIBLE habit of ordering printing labels days before the items actually ship. It's a HUGE pet peeve of mine.
    I know when I print my customers' printing labels, they're printed the morning they ship because I have to punch in exact weights, and I cannot do that if I have not packaged and boxed up the items.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Amazon has another book coupon. Use BOOKDEAL25 to get 25% off one book ($10 limit like last time).

I also got my CGN order today that I placed on Thanksgiving. With all the newspaper they use in their packages I'm pretty sure they're single-handedly keeping their local newpapers in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    Amazon has another book coupon. Use BOOKDEAL25 to get 25% off one book ($10 limit like last time).

I also got my CGN order today that I placed on Thanksgiving. With all the newspaper they use in their packages I'm pretty sure they're single-handedly keeping their local newpapers in business.
    Well! If Amazon is running another sale, then I will be ordering another book.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Much appreciated. Brother requested an Amazon wishlist from me for Xmas. This will come in handy . Any idea when this expires?

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Much appreciated. Brother requested an Amazon wishlist from me for Xmas. This will come in handy . Any idea when this expires?
    The 14th at 11:59 PST. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=mh_hdibs...de=10510039011

The 14th at 11:59 PST. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=mh_hdibs...de=10510039011
    Thank you for the link.

Amazing Member

Forbidden Planet is selling Escapo by Paul Pope through amazon for 68% off. $7.98 shipped. Supposedly they're all signed by him as well.

All-New Member

These Amazon deals are just about perfect for Marvel Epic Collections. Used the last one to grab FF: Into the Timestream, I might look into doing something similar with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by downinthezero View Post
    Forbidden Planet is selling Escapo by Paul Pope through amazon for 68% off. $7.98 shipped. Supposedly they're all signed by him as well.
    That's a great deal! Unfortunately shipping to Canada is somehow $48.50 so I'll have to pass.
    Last edited by canadianaidan64; 12-11-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher W. View Post
    These Amazon deals are just about perfect for Marvel Epic Collections. Used the last one to grab FF: Into the Timestream, I might look into doing something similar with this one.
    I see you linked to the UK page. Does the coupon work over here?
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by downinthezero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    That's a great deal! Unfortunately shipping to Canada is somehow $48.50 so I'll have to pass.
    Thx also. Shipping to Europe is $46.50

BANNED

This code isn't working for me from .co.uk?

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    This code isn't working for me from .co.uk?
    It must be for US Amazon only.

BANNED

A top tip for Daredevil UK fans:

The Frank Miller Omnibus seems to be shooting up in price (I 'watched' one on ebay last night for £40 and today it's £58!) but the speedyhen store on Play.com still has it for £40 which is quite the bargain!

It must be for US Amazon only.
    Boo! I was about to go finger trigger happy

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    A top tip for Daredevil UK fans:

The Frank Miller Omnibus seems to be shooting up in price (I 'watched' one on ebay last night for £40 and today it's £58!) but the speedyhen store on Play.com still has it for £40 which is quite the bargain!

Boo! I was about to go finger trigger happy
    Luckily I ordered that and the Infinity Gauntlet omni and Fantastic Four by Hickman vol 1 omni from B&N. Quite a good timing
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47