Page 197 of 237 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3549
    Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Not sure if it’s all stores but the Forbidden Planet store in Newcastle upon Tyne had Absolute Sandman volumes 3 and 5 for £19.99 each.

Does anyone know an easy way to see what books have been added to the sale on Cheap-Comics.com? The Sale section on the home page used to have page numbers and was ordered in what was most recently put on sale, but the page numbers vanished after the site update. And the Sales pages are automatically alphabetical and don't have any other sorting option.

I really don't want to have to go through 45+ pages to see if anything of interest has been added (and yes, I know, that's pretty much the definition of 1st world problems!). Anyone got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Does anyone know an easy way to see what books have been added to the sale on Cheap-Comics.com? The Sale section on the home page used to have page numbers and was ordered in what was most recently put on sale, but the page numbers vanished after the site update. And the Sales pages are automatically alphabetical and don't have any other sorting option.

I really don't want to have to go through 45+ pages to see if anything of interest has been added (and yes, I know, that's pretty much the definition of 1st world problems!). Anyone got any ideas?
    If you're on the homepage you'll see the new books on the left and the new sale books on the right. The latest are on page 1, from there on working back to the older offers (page 2, 3 etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    If you're on the homepage you'll see the new books on the left and the new sale books on the right. The latest are on page 1, from there on working back to the older offers (page 2, 3 etc.).
    Ahhhh, the page numbers are for BOTH! I thought they were just for the new books. Thanks for that, you have saved me so much time!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Ahhhh, the page numbers are for BOTH! I thought they were just for the new books. Thanks for that, you have saved me so much time!
    You're welcome! There are a lot of great deals, so enjoy

Extraordinary Member

Just got a bunch of good graphic novels for dirt cheap at Ollie's'

Superman unchained hard cover-5.99
    Galactus the devourer-5.99
    Savage wolverine-4.99
    Green Lantern wanted Hal Jordan-2.99
    Avengers infinity-4.99
    Teen titans vol.1-3.99
    Mad Magazine -Will Elder-2.99
    All brand new condition great deals.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

122753_bw_12_dc-graphic-novels.jpg

OK for my fellow Canadians , Chapters / Indigo has a 40% off all DC Comics Graphic Novels , from now until January 1 , 2019. Now I also have a further 10% off promo code that lasts until December 29, which can be used with this sale to get you 50% off all together . Just add this code upon check out : 8J4H3H5G3
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Spectacular Member

Found some decent deals on Forbidden Planet.com and just ordered 15 books for about £80, a fair few are hardcover deluxe editions.

I just recently got some walking dead trades on ebay for 4 to 7 bucks a peice. with free shipping. Said it was benefiting charity. Dont know if they are still there but its worth a look.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Spectacular Member

I just traded some old comics for vol 8,9 and 10 Walking Dead HC’s at a secondhand bookstore.
    A9F1498D-401C-4179-B276-CFE3D4E10C9A.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/Kst9tdN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ecK7KpG.jpg
    5BE83C19-86D3-4946-966C-FDEAD7901365.jpg

Roughly those, I took a few back. I had enough to also get a book about fish too!
    Last edited by koonfasa; 01-07-2019 at 06:31 AM.

IST is selling Ms. Marvel Vol. 1 epic for $17.50. I think thats as cheap as you will find a new copy.

Not a singular good deal as such, but I have to recommend „Booksetc“ (their own website, not as an Amazon Marketplace seller) if you live in Europe, particularly outside of the UK where there‘s no SpeedyHen. Especially DC and DH books are quite cheap (and the relatively weak Pound doesn‘t hurt either).

Basically every Rebirth Deluxe comes down to €16 shipped. The Aquaman Omni was €35. Larger ones are usually between €52 and €65 (Final Crisis). Plus their packaging is quite good - not IST-good, but much better than Amazon. I‘ve ordered about fifteen different books from them over the last months, including FC, JLA and GL Omnis, and none was even dinged. The only drawback is that shipping (in this case to Germany) takes about 1 1/2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Not a singular good deal as such, but I have to recommend „Booksetc“ (their own website, not as an Amazon Marketplace seller) if you live in Europe, particularly outside of the UK where there‘s no SpeedyHen. Especially DC and DH books are quite cheap (and the relatively weak Pound doesn‘t hurt either).

Basically every Rebirth Deluxe comes down to €16 shipped. The Aquaman Omni was €35. Larger ones are usually between €52 and €65 (Final Crisis). Plus their packaging is quite good - not IST-good, but much better than Amazon. I‘ve ordered about fifteen different books from them over the last months, including FC, JLA and GL Omnis, and none was even dinged. The only drawback is that shipping (in this case to Germany) takes about 1 1/2 weeks.
    Even if you are in the UK they are probably the best option. The only thing that's better with speedyhen is their shipping time, but otherwise I just go with books etc nowadays if I buy anything.

Astonishing Member

^^Apreciated the recomendation about Booksetc.
    I have two TPB“s ordered from BookDepository that i have even not recieved yet but next time i buy a Collected Editions i will compare prices with Booksetc.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post

Their shipping cost structure is a little.... odd. Shipping a fat trade and a deluxe edition to Ireland costs £6.75, but adding an omnibus brings the shipping down slightly to £6.24.

In any case, they seem like a good alternative to Speedyhen and Bookdepository, especially for DC books. Do you know if orders with multiple items are shipped together or separately?