Page 1 of 237 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Good Deals thread

A thread for deals, codes, and other ways to empty wallets. This is not for private sales, stores only. Ebay links are not allowed on CBR.

Please include all relevant details and links If you use a one-time use code please say so.

Barnes & Noble currently has a Buy 2 get 1 free on all DC and Marvel books. Runs until January 8 2015

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

There is currently a Black Friday sale on Cheap-comics.com for European buyers
    http://www.cheap-comics.com/specials.php
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I still have a bunch of extra 15% off B&N coupons left if you want to some. Just PM me, I've been giving multiples. They're good till 3am ET tomorrow (or tonight, really).

ooooh, I like this thread. Kudos for thinking about this...
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I am praying B&N email me a 30% off code so I can double up with the 3 for 2 offer and get some omnibuses.

*fingers crossed*

Thanks to NZ_InFerno for starting the thread.

Just a reminder that CheapGraphicNovels is having a sale running from Nov. 24th to Dec. 1st. 50-90% off.

Europeans: The Taschen "75 Years of Marvel" book is currently only 88€ on Amazon.es:

http://www.amazon.es/Years-Marvel-Go...4S5XV50S6RVMWG

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Thanks to NZ_InFerno for starting the thread.

Just a reminder that CheapGraphicNovels is having a sale running from Nov. 24th to Dec. 1st. 50-90% off.

Think it will start at midnight?

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Think it will start at midnight?
    Wish I could say. I have no idea. I plan to check myself. I haven't seen any further information mentioned.

Incredible Member

So I just placed the order for B&N's But 2 Get 1 Free and seems to have gone fine, however- nowhere does it indicate that I'm getting the third book free. The order just says all three at their full prices (minus the code kindly provided by Danmar85). What's the deal here?

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, the books are Hickman FF vol 1 and 2, and Johns Flash vol 1.
    Last edited by titansupes; 11-23-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    So I just placed the order for B&N's But 2 Get 1 Free and seems to have gone fine, however- nowhere does it indicate that I'm getting the third book free. The order just says all three at their full prices (minus the code kindly provided by Danmar85). What's the deal here?
    Replied to message as well, but I'll post here too.

Edit: Seems like whatsinaname has the answer.
    Last edited by danmar85; 11-23-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, the books are Hickman FF vol 1 and 2, and Johns Flash vol 1.
    This is because FF vol 2 is still a pre-order on B&N. Even though it has that note at the bottom that it is included in the sale, Pre-Orders are usually not included.

I would suggest you cancel and place an order for FF vol 1, Johns Flash vol 1 + Johns Flash vol 2. That should give you the maximum discount possible as all three are the same price (the 15% price will apply to the most expensive book, the FF omnibus).

Edit: The sale is a bit weird. Absoltue Sandman 5 is not included in the sale, though Absoltue 1 through Absolute 4 are included.

It looks like Midtowncomics will have 40 percent off everything
    http://blog.midtowncomics.com/midtow...ay-sales/8336/

SAVE ONLINE: Save up to 40% OFF EVERYTHING at MidtownComics.com from Wednesday, November 26th, through Tuesday, December 2nd (until 3:00AM EST). Some exclusive deals to point out include:

25% OFF comics and back issues
    40% OFF graphic novels, books, and manga.
    Up to 40% OFF EVERYTHING else- including statues, action figures, apparel, and more!

Also TFAW has some decent savings 40-50 percent off, although their initial prices are kind of high and so the deals aren't amazing... but you can find some decent "nick and dent" stuff which is extra discounted, and stuff i've bought that have been nick and dent are basically brand new unless you're a perfectionist
    http://www.tfaw.com/Search/?_results...imit_search=45
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Can't edit my posts.

Here's the graphic novel section of TFAW, the other one is books
    http://www.tfaw.com/Search/_results_...Graphic-Novels
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Two B&N 15% coupons I am not using. Please post when used.

C7LDTZFK7JT9K

4FDBNJV45N2X4

BTW - CGN now has the New X-Men Omnibus back in stock.