Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237
Results 3,541 to 3,549 of 3549

picked up New Mutants Omni vol 2 DM cover for 37.99 from IST tonight..

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Cheap Graphic Novels is having a 50%+ sale on Image Books.

https://cheapgraphicnovels.com/image...0STOCK%20ITEMS!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I've bought the Road to no man's land omnibus for € 8,73 ($ 9,50) including shipment. Thought it would be cancelled but arrived today in prestine condition.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I've bought the Road to no man's land omnibus for € 8,73 ($ 9,50) including shipment. Thought it would be cancelled but arrived today in prestine condition.
    Nice! Where was that from?

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Nice! Where was that from?
    It was a third party seller on a Dutch website. After I ordered the price went up again. That's why I thought it might get cancelled. But they honoured the order.

IST just discounted a bunch of omnis. Gillen's Young Avengers (Cheung Cover) is $30.

Defenders Volume 2 (both covers) Miles Morales Spiderman by Bendis volume 2 (DM cover), X-Factor by PAD V1 (this one has sold out, but it was there) X-men fall of the Mutants (DM) and Catwoman of East End are all $40 each.

Red Sonja, Ultimate Marvel Vol 1, Black Panther Early Marvel Years 1, Heroes Reborn (Booth cover), Kull Savage original Marvel years, New X-Men (DM cover) and X-Factor by PAD v2 DM cover are all $50 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    IST just discounted a bunch of omnis. Gillen's Young Avengers (Cheung Cover) is $30.

Defenders Volume 2 (both covers) Miles Morales Spiderman by Bendis volume 2 (DM cover), X-Factor by PAD V1 (this one has sold out, but it was there) X-men fall of the Mutants (DM) and Catwoman of East End are all $40 each.

Red Sonja, Ultimate Marvel Vol 1, Black Panther Early Marvel Years 1, Heroes Reborn (Booth cover), Kull Savage original Marvel years, New X-Men (DM cover) and X-Factor by PAD v2 DM cover are all $50 each.
    Thank you! Just picked up Defenders Vol 2
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Also Wolverine Volume 4 is now 50% off at IST making it $62.50. They only have the 2 Kubert covers, Tex is sold out.

Just came back from Ollies.

New DC collected editions dropped.

iZombie Omnibus for $17.99.

Bunch of other tpbs for $3-4