Page 133 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3549

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/926...NEWS1448575134

More deals from FP, good price for Batman INV absolute.

Pretty good deals on FP, just got myself, Animal Man omni for 20, Barbarella for 16.50 and Satellite Sam for tenner. Not bad at all.

I'm browsing FP and wondering what the deal with stock is. If it's in the sale do they have it because some items still say 'Stock on the way'? In my experience that means it could be any amount of time or never with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I'm browsing FP and wondering what the deal with stock is. If it's in the sale do they have it because some items still say 'Stock on the way'? In my experience that means it could be any amount of time or never with them.
    Yep, your words sum it all but you can always place your order, they don't charge you before shipping and you never know, you might get soemthing OOP - has happened with me few times.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Pretty good deals on FP, just got myself, Animal Man omni for 20, Barbarella for 16.50 and Satellite Sam for tenner. Not bad at all.
    The Animal Man omnibus must have sold pretty fast. I was considering it but by the time I'd browsed through everything and decided to go back it was gone.

Did grab the 6th Gun vol. 1 for around 15-16 quid though.

Incredible Member

Jeez the TFAW 70% off is/was nuts. It went live at 1 AM EST for some reason (I was assuming midnight PST, but to be fair I wasn't paying attention to the change time the rest of the progressive sale) and about 10 things I had preloaded into my cart went OOS right at the change of the hour when I happened to check it by pure luck, and then even a few more things went OOS as I was trying to check out. I still came away with a bunch of stuff to plug some holes in my collection. At least the TFAW website worked this year.

Amazing Member

that's why i decide to take chances on 60% - because things started to disapear

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Iron Man by Busiek & Chen Omnibus and Werewolf by Night Omnibus Variant Cover both for £44.65 on FP.

Also MMW Marvel Team-Up HC Vol. 1 going for £17.22

Amazing Member

Not seen anything for UK customers except Forbidden Planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltic05 View Post
    Not seen anything for UK customers except Forbidden Planet.
    the 10% off with speedyhen was ok-ish, i cancelled all my pre-orders and ordered them again, saved around £25

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Iron Man by Busiek & Chen Omnibus and Werewolf by Night Omnibus Variant Cover both for £44.65 on FP.

Man, I would have liked to take advantage with those omnis but with Christmas coming up my hobby budget has been squashed.

with the lightning deal and the 30 percent off code I got the sandman overture deluxe from amazon for 8.50

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    the 10% off with speedyhen was ok-ish, i cancelled all my pre-orders and ordered them again, saved around £25
    since speedyhen is the cheapest option for a lot of books I think an additional 10% is quite nice. Preordered 4 books for december + a Prince valiant and saved 6,5 pounds. Also got Dick Tracy v6 from FP for 7,7 .

Laww

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post

In the early hours managed to snag Miracleman Artifact Edition for £64 from FP.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I ordered Avengers by Busiek Vol. 2 Omnibus and preorderd Marvel Masterworks Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 17 HC from Speedyhen using their BF 10% coupon. I managed to save over £8. I'll probably pick them up some time next year as they were sent to my Mum's address and I live outside of the UK.

I'll probably order something from amazon.com tomorrow to take advantage of that max. $10 coupon.

I won't be ordering anything from B&N as they didn't allow for the 30% and 3for2 to be used in conjunction. I managed to order 7 Omnibusses, 1 Absolute and 1 OHC from them in previous years when you could take advantage of both offers so I'm not one to grumble.