Page 216 of 237 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3549
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

@JoeGuy, thanks for the heads up regarding the return of the Amazon coupons.

I just put in an order for Superman Golden Age Vol. 6 Omnibus and the Bone One Volume Edition (2-3 week wait). Let's hope they come through ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post

I just put in an order for Superman Golden Age Vol. 6 Omnibus and the Bone One Volume Edition (2-3 week wait). Let's hope they come through ok.
    No worries, I'm actually eyeing the Bone One Volume Edition myself.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post

Thank you. Just got the bone full color one volume edition after reading your post. Saw the Marvel Horror Omnibus is discounted as well. Considering getting that as well.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Thank you. Just got the bone full color one volume edition after reading your post. Saw the Marvel Horror Omnibus is discounted as well. Considering getting that as well.
    I passed on the Marvel Horror Omnibus when it first came out, even though I wanted it at 50% cover from IST. At Amazon's current price, it's over 55% off. I had a giftcard, too, so I couldn't let it go this time. Also grabbed the Crisis Companion volumes I needed.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by northjason View Post
    I passed on the Marvel Horror Omnibus when it first came out, even though I wanted it at 50% cover from IST. At Amazon's current price, it's over 55% off. I had a giftcard, too, so I couldn't let it go this time. Also grabbed the Crisis Companion volumes I needed.
    Sweet. I got those crisis companions not too long ago and upgraded from the standard crisis trade to the 35th anniversary deluxe. Looking forward to that.

Spectacular Member

I ended up ordering the Marvel Horror Omni. I am excited but at the same time dreading receiving it having heard the horror stories of Amazon packaging.

EDIT: Yep, the box was destroyed and the omnibus was damaged. Returning it for a replacement copy. I have huge doubts on whether that will arrive unscathed.
    Last edited by Nab432; 02-18-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

So my Dreadstar Omnibus Collection shipped from Amazon Italy today. For 34 Euros......which is now listed for 277 Euros on their site. Sweet deal indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFraser View Post
    So my Dreadstar Omnibus Collection shipped from Amazon Italy today. For 34 Euros......which is now listed for 277 Euros on their site. Sweet deal indeed.
    That's great, I'm glad it's going to ship to people on the thread.

Spectacular Member

I'd assumed that the Dreadstar books were not actually going to be released by Amazon for some reason, not sure why I had assumed that. So I never bothered with this; it is out of stock but still listed with Amazon.it; I ordered at 85 Euro on the weekend, then price went back down to 45 euro yesterday, and its back up to 50 today! Its still available for ordering though so I thought worth a try, and at 45-50 definitely worth it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    I'd assumed that the Dreadstar books were not actually going to be released by Amazon for some reason, not sure why I had assumed that. So I never bothered with this; it is out of stock but still listed with Amazon.it; I ordered at 85 Euro on the weekend, then price went back down to 45 euro yesterday, and its back up to 50 today! Its still available for ordering though so I thought worth a try, and at 45-50 definitely worth it.
    Thanks, man. I jumped on this as I missed out the first time.

Do you remember what your total was in USD after shipping? Mine came out to $85. Shipping was like 27 Euros.
    Last edited by Nab432; 02-27-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks, man. I jumped on this as I missed out the first time.

Do you remember what your total was in USD after shipping? Mine came out to $85. Shipping was like 27 Euros.
    In USD, @ $61.....but I'm in Canada so a further conversion to CND is @ $81 for me. Dudes are asking $300 up here so a solid deal.

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    Yeah the price changes almost daily. I've seen it as high as 300 and as low as the 34 I ordered it for. Crazy.

Spectacular Member

In USD, @ $61.....but I'm in Canada so a further conversion to CND is @ $81 for me. Dudes are asking $300 up here so a solid deal.
    Nice! I paid $24 more than you then but still it'd be quibbling at this point considering how much it goes for elsewhere. I just hope it can be fulfilled.

Nice! I paid $24 more than you then but still it'd be quibbling at this point considering how much it goes for elsewhere. I just hope it can be fulfilled.
    Oh yeah, a great deal. Mine was fulfilled after it said it wasn't available so hold on to the order......another guy on here had his order fulfilled 2 days after mine.

Chapters.ca has their buy 2 get 1 free graphic novel deal on again