Page 193 of 226 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3383
  1. #2881
    Mighty Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    I have this issue just now where I have no safe place for parcels to be left and don't trust my neighbours, but I also can't be sure that I will be in when I get Wordery/BookDepository/SpeedyHen deliveries. I'm having to e-mail and beg for nominated day delivery :P
    "Live a poem... or die a fool!"

  2. #2882
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    And their delivery is very fast. They take a couple of days to pick your order, but when you receive a mail that it's shipped you'll receive it a couple of days later. For example the delivery from bookdepo takes a week or longer when they say it's shipped.
    Thats good to know.
    I will be buying some Omnibuses soon,so its cool to know of Booksetc.Because i did not knew about that online shop.
    Because i am based in Portugal,many of the options mentioned here to buy Omnibuses are too expensive because of the delivery fee.So its nice to know of another option besides Cheap Comics,Book Depository or Amazon.

  3. #2883
    Incredible Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thats good to know.
    I will be buying some Omnibuses soon,so its cool to know of Booksetc.Because i did not knew about that online shop.
    Because i am based in Portugal,many of the options mentioned here to buy Omnibuses are too expensive because of the delivery fee.So its nice to know of another option besides Cheap Comics,Book Depository or Amazon.
    Because we don't live in the UK their are some delivery costs for us too. But they split the cost around the books if it's from the same publisher. I don't know what the costs are to Portugal, but let's say it's 2,50 for a book. If you buy 4 DC titels the total will be 2,50. If you buy 4 DC titels and one Marvel the total will be 5.

  4. #2884
    Amazing Member pablo01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Thats good to know.
    I will be buying some Omnibuses soon,so its cool to know of Booksetc.Because i did not knew about that online shop.
    Because i am based in Portugal,many of the options mentioned here to buy Omnibuses are too expensive because of the delivery fee.So its nice to know of another option besides Cheap Comics,Book Depository or Amazon.
    Have u already looked how much are the shipping costs to Portugal?
    I don't understand why but shipping to Spain is extremely expensive... I was living before in Germany and for each Omnibus I used to pay around 1 or 2 .. shipping to Spain for a normal size Omnibus is 15, so it isn't an option anymore

  5. #2885
    Incredible Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    Have u already looked how much are the shipping costs to Portugal?
    I don't understand why but shipping to Spain is extremely expensive... I was living before in Germany and for each Omnibus I used to pay around 1 or 2 .. shipping to Spain for a normal size Omnibus is 15, so it isn't an option anymore
    I've checked it. Portugal is €13. Spain is 15,44. Germany is 1,34. And the Netherlands is 2,06. But what I wrote about severall books from the same publisher and the costs staying the same goes for all countries.

  6. #2886
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    Have u already looked how much are the shipping costs to Portugal?
    I don't understand why but shipping to Spain is extremely expensive... I was living before in Germany and for each Omnibus I used to pay around 1 or 2 .. shipping to Spain for a normal size Omnibus is 15, so it isn't an option anymore
    I tried to find the shipping costs to Portugal but i could not find it in the web site.But i see that JPAR did find it.So 13 Euros is not too bad if the books have a good discount imo.
    But yeah the shipping fee to Spain is a bit expensive,but in case of ordering many books i think one can find good prices in that web site as well with the cost being split if the books are from the same publisher.


    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I've checked it. Portugal is €13. Spain is 15,44. Germany is 1,34. And the Netherlands is 2,06. But what I wrote about severall books from the same publisher and the costs staying the same goes for all countries.
    Thank you for the info.
    I tried to find the shipping fees to Portugal but could not find it.
    Apreciated.The more online shops that sell comic books i know the better to compare prices between them.

  7. #2887
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I'm from the Netherlands, so that should be the same regarding to shipping.
    I ordered these from them
    Attachment 73034
    Attachment 73035
    WOW, that's a pretty impressing packaging, I have to say! Thanks for posting. Damn, I hope I don't get crazy and go on a massive shopping spree now...

  8. #2888
    Incredible Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    645

    Default

    ..........
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:42 PM.

  9. #2889
    Incredible Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    645

    Default

    ..........
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:42 PM.

  10. #2890
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Zavvi has some books on sale including a few absolutes and some omnibus editions, mainly DC.
    https://www.zavvi.com/home/books.list
    Some of these books have been discounted further,
    Flash by Manapul Omnibus 24.99
    Absolute Wonder Woman Vol 1 29.99
    Absolute Batman Year One 34.99
    Batman/Superman Worlds Finest Silver Age Omnibus Vol 1 19.99

  11. #2891
    Incredible Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    645

    Default

    ..........
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:42 PM.

  12. #2892
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Some of these books have been discounted further,
    Flash by Manapul Omnibus 24.99
    Absolute Wonder Woman Vol 1 29.99
    Absolute Batman Year One 34.99
    Batman/Superman Worlds Finest Silver Age Omnibus Vol 1 19.99
    Those are fantastic deals. Have you ordered from them before?

  13. #2893
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Those are fantastic deals. Have you ordered from them before?
    I have not, i would of got the flash omnibus if i didnt already buy it recently, or if they had both volumes of wonder woman.
    Keeping an eye out for a drop in price on infinite crisis before i get it.

  14. #2894
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    I have not, i would of got the flash omnibus if i didnt already buy it recently, or if they had both volumes of wonder woman.
    Keeping an eye out for a drop in price on infinite crisis before i get it.
    I believe I ordered something from them a couple of years back IINM and waited ages for it to arrive - a special surprise pack or something. I eventually contacted them informing them of a no show. After a while they just refunded me with no explanation and the package never arrived.

  15. #2895
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I believe I ordered something from them a couple of years back IINM and waited ages for it to arrive - a special surprise pack or something. I eventually contacted them informing them of a no show. After a while they just refunded me with no explanation and the package never arrived.
    That sucks. Just had a quick look back on the masterworks boards and a couple of people ordered from them and was nothing like that. But someone had 2 omnibus and said it came in a huge box, although they didnt look damaged. Atleast with an absolute if it comes in the original box it should be fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •