Page 207 of 237 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3549

Awesome deal. I ordered 13 different omnibus, 2 Absolutes, a few box sets, some of the giant size Marvel books and some dc hardcovers for just over £400 delivered to the UK. 1st 6 omnibus have been dispatched, so just need to find the room to keep them now. I was trying to stop buying for a while to reduce my backlog down, but this was too tempting!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

@whiteshark - Thanks!

I joined the party a little late and the couple of Omnibuses I wanted vanished BUT I did manage to order for very cheap the following:

MMW Spectacular Spider-Man Vol.2 HC
    Justice The Deluxe OHC
    Marvel's Spider-Man: From Amazing to Spectacular: The Definitive Comic Art Collection OHC

Spectacular Member

This was a great find, and some great offers. Picked up a fair few books I've had my eye on in a while, made quite a few separate orders which cost me more on postage but it was best to order what I wanted as I spotted it and work through rest of deals when I had a chance. Missed out on ordering any Epics, changed price whilst I was going through checkout! To be honest though, I spent enough already so its all good. Just need to find room now!

I was late too and most stuff is back to full price, but i snagged a few.

For those still looking End League and Harrow County 3 Library Editions are 10Euro each.

Goddamned OHC - 5Euro

Wonder Woman Year One Deluxe - 7Euro

All in all I bought:

Spider-Man: Spider-Island - 8.34
    Invincible Iron Man by Brian Michael Bendis - 6.37
    Wolverine: The Long Night - 3.27
    X-Men Milestones: X-Tinction Agenda - 8.18
    Captain America by Mark Waid: Promised Land - 2.57
    Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness - 2.29
    Avengers: Standoff - 6.33
    Bullseye: The Colombian Connection - 3.27
    Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown - 5.86
    X-Force Vol. 1: Sins of the Past - 4.09
    X-Force Vol. 2 - 3.97
    Captain America by Waid & Samnee: Home of the Brave - 3.64
    Avengers: No Surrender - 5.60
    Avengers by Jason Aaron Vol. 3: War of the Vampires - 3.50
    Champions by Jim Zub Vol. 1: Beat the Devil - 4.45
    Fantastic Four By Waid & Wieringo Omnibus - 19.00
    Final Crisis 10th Anniversary Omnibus - 25.85

Amazing Member

Managed to snag a few book too! For some reason though, I have this feeling that this almost is too good to be true, and that Amazon ultimately will cancel my order and not dispatch my purchased books. Fingers crossed that it won't come to that

Quote Originally Posted by benkerino View Post
    Managed to snag a few book too! For some reason though, I have this feeling that this almost is too good to be true, and that Amazon ultimately will cancel my order and not dispatch my purchased books. Fingers crossed that it won't come to that
    Like I said before, it's true: https://www.amazon.de/fremdsprachige...&node=52044011

All-New Member

Don't worry, it's legit. My Black Science Deluxe vol. 1 for 14€ is on the way.

Mine have all already been shipped

Spectacular Member

Most of mine been shipped. Ordered some extras, they still have Fairy Tail box set 1 for 25 Euros, and good prices on Marvels Monster Sized Edition, Elektra Assassin, Dark Crystal Hardcovers 1 and 2, Crisis on Infinite Earths HC, Thor and Loki Gallery Edition.

New titels are being added right now. And also titels that were out of stock are back in stock and can be ordered again.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    New titels are being added right now. And also titels that were out of stock are back in stock and can be ordered again.
    Do you mind to list some examples? I can't find any new book.

Astonishing Member

I ordered two more of the promotion in Amazon.de.
    It was X-Men Milestones:Inferno and Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness.
    The former was a X-men event that i had in my wishlist so i got it in the x-men milestones editions and the latter is a comic book i remember being advertized in comic books that i read way back and having being writen by Howard Mackie i guess was important for the Ghost Rider stories.
    And i already recieved the Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol.4 and New Mutanst.Epic Collection from that promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by earbudds View Post
    Don't worry, it's legit. My Black Science Deluxe vol. 1 for 14€ is on the way.
    I ordered this as well. Mine was dispatched this afternoon. Now I just need to find Volume 2, which seems to be pretty hard to come by now!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Last edited by JoeGuy; 11-26-2019 at 07:29 AM.