Page 130 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3549
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    Try promo code ARTHURCURRY.
    Thanks, but I've already used this one. So I need at least one new on 5$ discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    good to know. I assume it's 5off on 30 pounds and that's it, that's usually the case.
    I advise everybody checking speedyhen's twitter. I'm not a twitter guy but thought what the hell I shall check it out maybe they announced something there and lo and behold...
    It was only off the first £30 of the order BUT you could place as many orders as you liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It was only off the first £30 of the order BUT you could place as many orders as you liked.
    really? I tried a second order and it said code is not valid anymore.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by iRbos View Post
    Hi! Does anyone have the promocodes for tfaw on international shipping?
    there's nothing at the moment, unfortunately. unless somebody's received a package from them recently (they usually include a leaflet with a code that doesn't appear on their website and coupon sites). the last code i know of was $5 off $65 and expired a couple of days ago. i was going to use it but then forgot and now it's too late. oh well.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    there's nothing at the moment, unfortunately. unless somebody's received a package from them recently (they usually include a leaflet with a code that doesn't appear on their website and coupon sites). the last code i know of was $5 off $65 and expired a couple of days ago. i was going to use it but then forgot and now it's too late. oh well.
    Sad, but still thank.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    This code expired a few days ago.
    Well that sucks

really? I tried a second order and it said code is not valid anymore.
    I placed several orders with the same account no problem and have received most of my orders. The code did expire sometime last week though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by iRbos View Post
    Thanks, but I've already used this one. So I need at least one new on 5$ discount.
    Try GIFTFORYOU.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

From Speedyhen's twitter today: Use code 'COMIC8' for 8% off ALL Comics & Graphic Novels! Valid until midnight tonight. One use per customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    From Speedyhen's twitter today: Use code 'COMIC8' for 8% off ALL Comics & Graphic Novels! Valid until midnight tonight. One use per customer.
    awesome! thanks for sharing!

Hah hah - CGN's website's Black Friday sale just flipped to "on", and I get this message:

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

"Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Hah hah - CGN's website's Black Friday sale just flipped to "on", and I get this message:

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

I guess their site is crashed. I get a message that says resource limit is reached. IST seems to be having trouble too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    I guess their site is crashed. I get a message that says resource limit is reached. IST seems to be having trouble too.
    If you keep hitting F5/refresh, it'll come back. At least it did for me.
    For me, personally, I perused the entire list on CGN and nothing cries out "buy me, I'm a super good deal" on the books I want. So I'm passing.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    If you keep hitting F5/refresh, it'll come back. At least it did for me.
    For me, personally, I perused the entire list on CGN and nothing cries out "buy me, I'm a super good deal" on the books I want. So I'm passing.
    I finally got through as well. There are a couple books I haven't seen in a while like the Golden Age of Marvel omnibus. But I decided against getting anything. I don't recall anything being more than 50% off.

awesome! thanks for sharing!
    Hmm, what are you getting?