Page 215 of 220 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3298
  1. #3211
    Incredible Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    631

    Default

    **Ended**

    Some of the previous coupons on Amazon US are back up for the time being. So if you missed out on the Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix for cheap it is back again for example https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1302913220 or get the Metal Gear Solid Art book for cheap or whatever.

    They also have the 3 for 2 offer going https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/AA1XVC0W3932J? They have Hulk by Peter David Omni & Blackest Night Omni for example. Or off beat stuff like the Marvel Encyclopedia or LoZ Encyclopedia etc.

    **Ended**
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 02-16-2020 at 02:29 AM.

  2. #3212

  3. #3213
    Spectacular Member Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AR, USA
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Is there a way to filter and find the books with coupons?

  4. #3214
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Conan the Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 3 got the coupon as well.
    https://www.amazon.com/Conan-Barbari...=books&sr=1-12

    To those who previously used the promo coupons. How is the packaging of the books?

  5. #3215
    Spectacular Member Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AR, USA
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrus7 View Post
    Conan the Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 3 got the coupon as well.
    https://www.amazon.com/Conan-Barbari...=books&sr=1-12

    To those who previously used the promo coupons. How is the packaging of the books?
    Typical Amazon - put the books in a large box and surround with air pillows.

  6. #3216
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Typical Amazon - put the books in a large box and surround with air pillows.
    Thank you. UK Amazon not always provide air pillows or other protective materials.

  7. #3217
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Typical Amazon - put the books in a large box and surround with airless pillows.
    Corrected that for you

  8. #3218
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    790

    Default

    When I bought the Joker Omnibus a few weeks ago from Amazon, it arrived in perfect condition.

    That is not normal.

  9. #3219
    Spectacular Member doolittle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrus7 View Post
    To those who previously used the promo coupons. How is the packaging of the books?
    My Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix was in a box. No bubble wrap, no air pillows. Just the book in a box, roughly the length and width of the book itself. Thankfully it wasn't smashed to hell.

  10. #3220
    of House Bolton Ramsay Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    When I bought the Joker Omnibus a few weeks ago from Amazon, it arrived in perfect condition.

    That is not normal.
    Same, I was in shock......I swore away from buying hardcover comics (Especially omnis) from Amazon due to damaged books coming in, but this time both omnis were fine.

  11. #3221
    of House Bolton Ramsay Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Some of the previous coupons on Amazon US are back up for the time being. So if you missed out on the Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix for cheap it is back again for example https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1302913220 or get the Metal Gear Solid Art book for cheap or whatever.

    They also have the 3 for 2 offer going https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/AA1XVC0W3932J? They have Hulk by Peter David Omni & Blackest Night Omni for example. Or off beat stuff like the Marvel Encyclopedia or LoZ Encyclopedia etc.
    Nice, thanks for the heads-up......Was able to get the Lucifer omnibus this time around.

  12. #3222
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Hopefully people get to use this in time!

    Spend 25 and get 5 off using code: Valentine2020

    Valid for today only!

  13. #3223
    Incredible Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    Hopefully people get to use this in time!

    Spend 25 and get 5 off using code: Valentine2020

    Valid for today only!
    Where can it be used?

  14. #3224
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Where can it be used?
    Speedyhen

    Also if anyone is in the UK have a local HMV they have a 2 for 5 on books. Mine only had 1 GN, Persepolis but you can get some non picture books for cheap if you fancy (obviously most are tied to movies but there is plenty of good stuff in there).

  15. #3225
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Where can it be used?
    Sorry, was in a rush to make my order but posted here first!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •