Page 72 of 237 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3549
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    There's a copy of the UXF omni on ebay going for £125 in great/unread condition. Umming Ahhing about this as I'm currently reading the issues digitally as a last resort and for this price I could get 2-3 Omni instead. Thoughts? Exortionate price or is this reasonable?

Also what are the chances of a new printing?
    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    i don't think it's reasonable. i'd get the two-volume complete collection in TPB. i mean, that's what i did, after missing my chance on that omnibus.
    I agree with zaboraviti. £125 is way too high. The "original" UK cover price was £75.

£125 is around $185 going by today's exchange rates. That's an 85% hike on the $100 cover price. Crazy in my opinion.

You're better off purchasing 2-3 Omnibuses which may in the future also go OOP with that cash.

With a new printing, that's tricky because Marvel has no real method in its reprinting.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    There's a copy of the UXF omni on ebay going for £125 in great/unread condition. Umming Ahhing about this as I'm currently reading the issues digitally as a last resort and for this price I could get 2-3 Omni instead. Thoughts? Exortionate price or is this reasonable?

Also what are the chances of a new printing?
    I sold mine for around £100 last month. It's currently a very popular book. While I would agree that the price is very high, I don't think that is one that is likely to go down again. If you want it, get it now, or pay more later.

It's about what it is worth to you. Are you a big enough fan of that run, or are you just a fan of omnibus volumes? If the first, I say buy, if the second, I say get three others instead.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

BANNED

I got mine for around about £120. I just couldn't wait any longer, it's going to reach Inferno levels of money soon.
    When it arrived, I didn't care how much I spent. It looks awesome and I was excited to open it up.

My two TPB's from prgrafix arrvied today. Like some said, they did have defects but they were very tiny ink dots on the top of the pages. I will not even notice them unless I look at the top of the pages when the book is closed so I'm pleased with them.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    My two TPB's from prgrafix arrvied today. Like some said, they did have defects but they were very tiny ink dots on the top of the pages. I will not even notice them unless I look at the top of the pages when the book is closed so I'm pleased with them.
    Did they come by courier or royal mail? I haven't got mine yet and I think we ordered on the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Did they come by courier or royal mail? I haven't got mine yet and I think we ordered on the same day.
    I ordered on tuesday and arrived today. They sernt it with Fedex.
    One of the books looks a bit worn but otherwise absolutely worth it for the price.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I ordered on tuesday and arrived today. They sernt it with Fedex.
    One of the books looks a bit worn but otherwise absolutely worth it for the price.
    Hm, I ordered on the monday. Hopefully they'll be here today or tomorrow then.

BANNED

One was FedEx, one was Royal Mail.

All-New Member

I don't know that this counts as a "deal" per se, but I just ordered and received a copy of the Annihilation Omnibus from Amazon.ca for $84 (including shipping to the U.S.). The next cheapest option I found was Amazon Marketplace for $108 plus shipping, so it was a deal for me. If anyone is still looking for a copy, they appear to have more.

Amazing Member

My PRGRAFIX parcel arrived today too.
    4 books, all in pristine condition minus the remainder mark.

Except the Superior Spiderman OHC which had no remainder mark and was still sealed.

J.D

It'll be interesting to see how long mine will take to get to Poland. How was the packaging? I included a note asking that the books be wrapped well.

I wonder if and when prGrafix will get some new stock in? I was particularly pleased to see they had OHCs and not solely TPBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how long mine will take to get to Poland. How was the packaging? I included a note asking that the books be wrapped well.

I wonder if and when prGrafix will get some new stock in? I was particularly pleased to see they had OHCs and not solely TPBs.
    They put my 3 ohc-s in one package, usual cardboard stuff bookdepository ans speedyhen uses for bigger books.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    They put my 3 ohc-s in one package, usual cardboard stuff bookdepository ans speedyhen uses for bigger books.
    Ok, thx for the info.

All-New Member

Got my prGrafix order today as well.
    Very happy with them - all had remainder marks but fair enough for price.
    Most were still in sellophane (opened slightly to make marks), the ones that weren't looked a bit rougher - one with a slight slice on the back cover and some glue on different book front cover.
    Packaging was good - cardboard box with bubblewrap - nothing was damaged.

I'll definitely use them again in the future when they have some different stock in.

hey guys, i'm not finding the community for sale thread. anybody have a link for it? thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
    I noticed. I'm tempted by the Man-Thing Omnibus. Is it worth 45 euro?
    Quality is kinda irregular. Steve Gerber's stories are brilliant, but the rest... some good stories, some bad stories. There are other comics I'd buy before, but hey, 45 euro is a good price.