Page 201 of 237 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    £10 promo code (works with £30+ purchases) when you sign into the Amazon app between April 1 and May 31 on Amazon UK
    thanks, I got this although I can't find anything for a good price I would want Good thing it lasts for a while.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Chapters is having a week long sale on a select few DC books. Combined with the 10% off $50 sale a couple books can be had for decent prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    I agree with you guys on the chapters sale...Im pretty much ordered all the omnis I wanted for the rest of the year...I'll literally be receiving them until Christmas!

Crazy Old Hermit...welcome back! Broke your ode to 666 I see! Missed having you around though...so your loss is our gain!
    Thanks man, it's good to be back.
    Miller was right.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    £10 promo code (works with £30+ purchases) when you sign into the Amazon app between April 1 and May 31 on Amazon UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    thanks, I got this although I can't find anything for a good price I would want Good thing it lasts for a while.
    How does this work? I've signed into the Amazon UK android app, but I'm not seeing anything about a promo code, even when I'm at the check out page. Maybe it's applicable outside the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    How does this work? I've signed into the Amazon UK android app, but I'm not seeing anything about a promo code, even when I'm at the check out page. Maybe it's applicable outside the UK?
    They said it's only for the first 10 000 people who claim it so it might be gone. I had to log in and then scroll down to see the little banner about the voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    £5 off when you spend £25 at Speedyhen with code SPRING19. One use-only. Expires May 31st.
    Thanks! Just got 2 epic collections from there - Spider-man Round Robin and Wolverine Back to Basics. Good price, free shipping and the 5 GBP off!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Got this from IST:

Weekend Sale at InStockTrades
    Use the code endgame at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Sunday, April 28th.

This discount is available on all items (excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount)!

Here are some sample discounts which include the 3% code:

DC and Image: 45% off
    Marvel and Dark Horse: 45% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

Also, check out the links under the "Sales" tab on the InStockTrades homepage. Save up to 70% on "Damages" and "Last Chance" items plus the 3% endgame discount.

This sale is only valid through Sunday, April 28th. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. This sale does not stack with the loyalty discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Got this from IST:

Weekend Sale at InStockTrades
    Use the code endgame at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Sunday, April 28th.

This discount is available on all items (excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount)!

Here are some sample discounts which include the 3% code:

DC and Image: 45% off
    Marvel and Dark Horse: 45% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

Also, check out the links under the "Sales" tab on the InStockTrades homepage. Save up to 70% on "Damages" and "Last Chance" items plus the 3% endgame discount.

This sale is only valid through Sunday, April 28th. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. This sale does not stack with the loyalty discount.
    Just used this to nab Absolute Authority Vol. 2 and the DD Shadowland Omni.

Just got an order from CGN this week or I'd take advantage of that, gotta wait til next month.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Saga Book Three HC pre-order is $21 (58% off) right now on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Saga-Book-Thr.../dp/1534312218

Probably won't last that long. It's even worth ordering it internationally.
    shipping kills the deal for the UK. It's $28 with the cheapest shipping and around £26 on speedyhen and it travels ways less (and might survive the trip).

Thanks for the heads up tho!

edit: did the conversion and surprisingly it was around £21.5 so placed an order

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

IST sent me an email informing me of an Omnibros Live quarterly sale code. Does anyone know if there is one right now and if so what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    IST sent me an email informing me of an Omnibros Live quarterly sale code. Does anyone know if there is one right now and if so what it is?
    is that on now? Cause they have their Marvel sale currently. They just started their Sunday live stream but they didn't mention anything yet.
    I'll probably listen to it tomorrow morning while I'm getting ready for work, if they mention anything I'll get back to you.
    It's usually just an extra percentage though I think.