Page 66 of 237 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Well crap.

I was going to buy that Hickman omnibus but it's out of stock now.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

TFAW has now applied a 85% discount on ALL of its Dark Horse Star Wars stock, which means that the Star Wars: Luke Skywalker, Last Hope for the Galaxy HC Slipcase is now going for $14.99!! That's almost free. I'd buy another copy if the shipping wasn't $46 to Poland just for that item. It's strange that the shipping for The Star Wars Deluxe HC Boxset was only $13.56. Probably more due to weight than size, but still, that's a $32 difference.

new omnibuses on rakuten: JSA v1, Stern Spidey, Flash v3, Punisher max !

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    new omnibuses on rakuten: JSA v1, Stern Spidey, Flash v3, Punisher max !
    was looking at getting a Punisher omni, but not sure which, this one or the Rick Remender one?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    TFAW has now applied a 85% discount on ALL of its Dark Horse Star Wars stock, which means that the Star Wars: Luke Skywalker, Last Hope for the Galaxy HC Slipcase is now going for $14.99!! That's almost free. I'd buy another copy if the shipping wasn't $46 to Poland just for that item. It's strange that the shipping for The Star Wars Deluxe HC Boxset was only $13.56. Probably more due to weight than size, but still, that's a $32 difference.
    To Portugal is also that same high shipping cost, so sadly I'll have to pass.
    Just a warning though, that the SW Luke Skywalker Slipcase is in the nick and dent section.

Nice tip anyway! Hope someone else can use it

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    was looking at getting a Punisher omni, but not sure which, this one or the Rick Remender one?
    Both are good but Remender's is not normal Punisher stuff (Frankencastle.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

well, I loved Aaron's run but I'm not sure it worth it even with the discount if you go by pagecount.
    Never read Remender's Franken Castle stuff but it sounds crazy enough that I would like it (and the fact that it pissed a lot of people off appeals to me for some reason Like Morrison's Batman run which is just so completely different and nuts compared to the other stories everybody seems to love, like Snyder and Loeb and other "boring" writers).

The JA Punisher is definitely a tough call, it's really overpriced but it's probably the best thing I've read in the past 12 months easily, it's such a fun read and violent as hell. The Bullseye arc is epic!

I would recommend taking the hit on the price, reads like that don't come around often

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    The JA Punisher is definitely a tough call, it's really overpriced but it's probably the best thing I've read in the past 12 months easily, it's such a fun read and violent as hell. The Bullseye arc is epic!

I would recommend taking the hit on the price, reads like that don't come around often
    and it doesn't go cheaper than this. Also, if you just add something for 9,5 pounds, that book is basically free (like a Hellblazer trade, or something).

Extra 10% Off Books with code: MARCH10 on WH Smith, expires on monday. Not sure if there is anything for a good price there, but might worth a look.
    Free UK delivery for all orders over £20 and for delivery to a Store.

tried to order the Punisher omni but i seem to be having loads of trouble paying with this rakuten website, ended up having to phone up and order the FF omni yesterday and today it won't let me add the margift5 discount or change my cc details.

Then i could enter the £5 discount i go to pay and it says to enter a valid discount.
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 03-11-2015 at 06:41 AM.

tried to order the Punisher omni but i seem to be having loads of trouble paying with this rakuten website, ended up having to phone up and order the FF omni yesterday and today it won't let me add the margift5 discount or change my cc details.

Then i could enter the £5 discount i go to pay and it says to enter a valid discount.
    you can only use the codes once.
    I don't have any trouble with the payment, added my card the first time I used the site and that's all. I only have to type the security code every time.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

The first time it simply refused to accept my payment details were entered correctly. In the end I just opened a new account using a different email address while at work and on a different computer/IP address and now all is fine.

When it was happening, I googled it and apparently it is just a really dodgy payment system for a lot of people.

Still, at those prices, worth the hassle
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    The first time it simply refused to accept my payment details were entered correctly. In the end I just opened a new account using a different email address while at work and on a different computer/IP address and now all is fine.

When it was happening, I googled it and apparently it is just a really dodgy payment system for a lot of people.

Still, at those prices, worth the hassle
    oh when I wanted to register a new account I couldn't confirm my email because I just couldn't type or copy in the "@". I had to register to play.com and I could use that account to register to rakuten.
    yeah, the site is far from perfect but it saved me a few pounds (or like a hundred in 2 months).

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Wow! anyone have a coupon code for reduced shipping or other discounts with TFAW?