Page 101 of 237 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3549

The Art of Joe Quesada hardcover is currently $.50 on the Amazon marketplace. The condition is marked as new and if you have Prime or order more than $35, shipping is free.

Judge Dredd HC CaseFiles 1 for 21 quid.

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ju...NEWS1434547518

Got a Rakuten UK code in email but it seems to work fine with any account so worth a try, eh? Get 5 pounds off when you spend 30 or more, valid until tomorrow midnight: DGD4-26FS-135D-SGF5

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Used that code to grab Miller's Wolverine for under £27 once I used some superpoints too.

Nay bad. Thanks.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Judge Dredd HC CaseFiles 1 for 21 quid.

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ju...NEWS1434547518
    anyone know if this is in colour? also its a 10th anniversary edition, so is it a one off or will they be rereleasing all the case files in HC? and one last question, i remember loving JD when i was a 2000ad collecting youngster, will i hate it now? or does it hold up? and what is the new stuff like? still loads of self contained stories or any arcs? (ok, more than one question) cheers my dears

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    anyone know if this is in colour? also its a 10th anniversary edition, so is it a one off or will they be rereleasing all the case files in HC? and one last question, i remember loving JD when i was a 2000ad collecting youngster, will i hate it now? or does it hold up? and what is the new stuff like? still loads of self contained stories or any arcs? (ok, more than one question) cheers my dears
    The stuff that was originally printed in colour (the centre spreads) are in colour in this HC, in the previous TPB version they were B+W.
    They've said this is a one off. If it sells tons then I'm sure they'll do more, but it's unlikely I think.
    It's still awesome. This is the very earliest stuff though, and 2000AD was still finding it's feet I think. It's not the greatest collection of stories, but it's very good.
    There are some arcs in this yeah.

Case File 1 is ok. Doesn't really pick up until Dredd goes to the moon. Feels like it gets a bit more of a creative oomph from there.

Yesterday's Rakuten code: DGD4-26FS-135D-SGF5 is still working (one order/account, spend £30 or more and get £5 off) but if you buy anything today you get 25x superpoints back (so if you spend 30 pounds you gonna get 750 superpoints which is £7,5) !

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Yesterday's Rakuten code: DGD4-26FS-135D-SGF5 is still working (one order/account, spend £30 or more and get £5 off) but if you buy anything today you get 25x superpoints back (so if you spend 30 pounds you gonna get 750 superpoints which is £7,5) !
    Perfect.

Just spent £60, when do the points come through?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Modern Dredd is great. Its been going through something of a renaissance lately, what with the Day of Chaos Mega-epic, followed up with the likes of Trifecta and Dark Justice. Well worth checking out.

Not really a deal but it's a code i wont be using.

Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde,
    Sie können Ihren Aktionsgutschein* noch bis 28.06.2015 einlösen, sollten Sie ihn noch nicht genutzt haben. Mit folgendem Aktionsgutschein* erhalten Sie ab einem Bestellwert von 50 EUR, einen 10 EUR Rabatt auf Ihre Bestellung. Der Aktionsgutschein kann nicht für Bücher, eBooks, digitale Produkte oder Geschenkgutscheine eingelöst werden
    Ihr persönlicher Gutschein-Code*:
    UZ7G-4TWG26-LKCLWR

It's for german amazon, 10 euros off a 50 euro order. but sadly, it specifies no books, thus useless to me.

I think it's a one time use code so first come first serve.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Perfect.

From their website :

"Earned points will be displayed when the order is completed (paid and delivered)."

Perfect.

usually 7-10 days I think. They used to specify it in the terms and conditions but not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    usually 7-10 days I think. They used to specify it in the terms and conditions but not this time.
    Yeah this seems more likely.

I got £14 in points, I might just leave them for a bit and see if I can get Hunt for Prof X with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ru1880 View Post
    From their website :

"Earned points will be displayed when the order is completed (paid and delivered)."
    I got a thing marked shipped but no points.

Yeah this seems more likely.

I got £14 in points, I might just leave them for a bit and see if I can get Hunt for Prof X with them.

I got a thing marked shipped but no points.
    these points gonna expire on the 31st of July.