Page 105 of 237 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3549
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    One way to get more savings from Rakuten is to use a cash back site such as topcashback. Today there seems to be about 7% cash back on offer..added to that the 10% off and rakutens points can sometimes work out a good deal.

On another note if you are buying from Amazon try out flubit.. doesn't work always a cheaper price than Speedyhen or wordery but sometimes I did get a good deal..
    I mentioned flubit.com some time ago. I also use them from time to time and have managed to get several good deals from them. Unfortunately, they don't accept prices from all the amazon.co.uk marketplace sellers as they used to in order to give you a better price. For example, they used to offer me books cheaper than prices quoted by "books_any" but not any more.

Anyone else stopped getting emails from speedyhen? I used to get order confirmation + shipping notes. Is it just my ISP's spam filter?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Anyone else stopped getting emails from speedyhen? I used to get order confirmation + shipping notes. Is it just my ISP's spam filter?
    Still get mine, had shipping notification come through this morning for some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I mentioned flubit.com some time ago. I also use them from time to time and have managed to get several good deals from them. Unfortunately, they don't accept prices from all the amazon.co.uk marketplace sellers as they used to in order to give you a better price. For example, they used to offer me books cheaper than prices quoted by "books_any" but not any more.
    Yeah, I think it limits marketplace seller comparisons only to UK based sellers.

I used Flubit a lot over the last couple of years and they're generally good, but their customer support leaves a lot to be desired. I had an issue with a book I ordered from Wordery through Flubit, so used Flubit's support console as it suggested. Didn't get a response at all. Contacted Wordery directly and they assured me they'd replied, but I guess it didn't get passed along the chain.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit Him View Post
    Yeah, I think it limits marketplace seller comparisons only to UK based sellers.

I used Flubit a lot over the last couple of years and they're generally good, but their customer support leaves a lot to be desired. I had an issue with a book I ordered from Wordery through Flubit, so used Flubit's support console as it suggested. Didn't get a response at all. Contacted Wordery directly and they assured me they'd replied, but I guess it didn't get passed along the chain.
    Yes, their customer service isn't the best at getting back to you on time.

All-New Member

Hoping the next part of CGN's sale actually happens today...

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falater0 View Post
    Just received an email from DCBS saying it was "erroneously reactivated on the site at the incorrect price. The correct price is $97.50." They changed my order to the "correct" price. I'll be canceling my order. It was too good to be true.
    Sure was I sent an angry email and was basically told to screw off even though they left it up for 3 weeks like that. Figures

Well, donno if anybody is interested in these but could worth a shot checking out amazon.it (and other amazons). Got the doctor Who prisoners of time deluxe hc and the first IDW Corto Maltese tpb from them together for like £30,5. Considering that the DW deluxe is oop and usually going for £30 or at least £25, I would say that was a nice deal.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

Just discovered (and reaped the benefit of) the Tales of Wonder loyalty program. For every $50 you spend with them in a month, they'll email you $5 in gift certificates at the beginning of the subsequent month. Pretty cool.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

Amazon has a $10 pre-order price for Batman: Road to No Man's Land vol 1. Pretty good for a $30 book.

Rakuten has a today only 15% coupon FASHION15.
    It should only work on fashion items but I applied to my basket and it deducted the 15% however I didn't complete the purchase so maybe it would have been cancelled.
    Anybody fancy trying it out? I don't want to loose my superpoints in case of cancelling then wait for them to reappear.

That would make New Avengers Omnibus about £42 which I what I got it for last month. Would try but nothing I really want for the prices (even at 85%). Maybe Millar Wolverine at around £30 with discount
    Mixes/Contact Info: http://chojin.devour.org

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    That would make New Avengers Omnibus about £42 which I what I got it for last month. Would try but nothing I really want for the prices (even at 85%). Maybe Millar Wolverine at around £30 with discount
    Tried it, doesn't work. When placed the order it said "enter valid voucher code". Oh well...

Fantastic Member

Amazon US has Image volume 1's and even other volumes going for only 5 to 7 dollars each. In fact, Southern Bastards Vol. 2 is going for 3 and a half dollars! THREE AND A HALF DOLLARS! I will link everyone to Amazon's Image catalog so that you can get a picture on what I am talking about.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_4366_...nid=7421489011