Page 106 of 237 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3549
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    Anyone order from TFAW before? Is there packaing up to par with IST and CGN?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I haven't had the time to sift through this, has anyone? If so are there any deals you've noticed that are "can't miss"?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    Anyone order from TFAW before? Is there packaing up to par with IST and CGN?
    the packaging is quite good, i never received a damaged book from them (unless it was from the nick and dent section of course). they use sturdy cardboard boxes and fill them with styrofoam peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I haven't had the time to sift through this, has anyone? If so are there any deals you've noticed that are "can't miss"?
    it's not their biggest sale ever, that's for sure, with only about 930 items in the graphic novel section, so it really won't take you long to go through them all. nothing there for me, unfortunately.

All-New Member

the packaging is quite good, i never received a damaged book from them (unless it was from the nick and dent section of course). they use sturdy cardboard boxes and fill them with styrofoam peanuts.
    Thanks a bunch!

Fantastic Member

E77ZC6 - 10% off coupon code for abebooks com, valid till the 16th of July. not much but still something.

oh, and BN are having a brief (ends Monday) "buy 2 get a 3rd free" sale for DC books
    Last edited by zaboraviti; 07-09-2015 at 09:32 AM.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my copy of Legends of the Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers, but since I live in northern Europe I'm afraid that the postage cost would run a bit high for a potential american buyer (which I imagine is what makes up most of the audience on Ebay). Is there a better place online to sell collected editions to a european audience?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I'm thinking of getting rid of my copy of Legends of the Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers, but since I live in northern Europe I'm afraid that the postage cost would run a bit high for a potential american buyer (which I imagine is what makes up most of the audience on Ebay). Is there a better place online to sell collected editions to a european audience?
    Depends what country your in. If you're in Germany or UK or something like that you can use your national eBay site. If you're in the Benelux you can use Marktplaats. There are probably other options as well depending on your location.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    There's a quite new Facebook group called " The Omnibus Collectors". The main purpose is to help fellow collectors find stuff, swap books or sell them (maximum cover price). Lots of good discussions similar to what we have here and I believe some of the guys here are also in this group ;-) There are a lot of friendly people also from Europe. Your invited to join the group and to have some good discussions. You'll probably be able to find somebody interested in your book.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

E77ZC6 - 10% off coupon code for abebooks com, valid till the 16th of July. not much but still something.

oh, and BN are having a brief (ends Monday) "buy 2 get a 3rd free" sale for DC books
    Interesting, this time I didn't get an email from abebooks with the coupon. Anyway, thx for the coupon, I may use it

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The JSA Omnibus Vol. 2 is at $78.57 (RRP $150) on amazon.com, that's a 48% discount.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 07-10-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Interesting, this time I didn't get an email from abebooks with the coupon. Anyway, thx for the coupon, I may use it
    you're welcome.
    i never get emails from them, i wonder why. found this one on retailmenot.

All-New Member

Kumandi vol 1. omni on Ebay for 1 dollar atm... could be a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    There's a quite new Facebook group called " The Omnibus Collectors". The main purpose is to help fellow collectors find stuff, swap books or sell them (maximum cover price). Lots of good discussions similar to what we have here and I believe some of the guys here are also in this group ;-) There are a lot of friendly people also from Europe. Your invited to join the group and to have some good discussions. You'll probably be able to find somebody interested in your book.
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

PRgraphix updated.

They have Gunslinger Omnibus for £39.99, Busiek Iron Man omnibus for £29.99 and a whole bunch of OHCs, including Waid Daredevil for only £9.99
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God