Page 106 of 205 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3072
  1. #1576
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    Anyone order from TFAW before? Is there packaing up to par with IST and CGN?

  2. #1577
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    I haven't had the time to sift through this, has anyone? If so are there any deals you've noticed that are "can't miss"?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  3. #1578
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    Anyone order from TFAW before? Is there packaing up to par with IST and CGN?
    the packaging is quite good, i never received a damaged book from them (unless it was from the nick and dent section of course). they use sturdy cardboard boxes and fill them with styrofoam peanuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I haven't had the time to sift through this, has anyone? If so are there any deals you've noticed that are "can't miss"?
    it's not their biggest sale ever, that's for sure, with only about 930 items in the graphic novel section, so it really won't take you long to go through them all. nothing there for me, unfortunately.

  4. #1579
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    the packaging is quite good, i never received a damaged book from them (unless it was from the nick and dent section of course). they use sturdy cardboard boxes and fill them with styrofoam peanuts.
    Thanks a bunch!

  5. #1580
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    351

    Default

    E77ZC6 - 10% off coupon code for abebooks com, valid till the 16th of July. not much but still something.

    oh, and BN are having a brief (ends Monday) "buy 2 get a 3rd free" sale for DC books
    Last edited by zaboraviti; 07-09-2015 at 09:32 AM.

  6. #1581

    Default

    I'm thinking of getting rid of my copy of Legends of the Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers, but since I live in northern Europe I'm afraid that the postage cost would run a bit high for a potential american buyer (which I imagine is what makes up most of the audience on Ebay). Is there a better place online to sell collected editions to a european audience?

  7. #1582
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, Holland
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I'm thinking of getting rid of my copy of Legends of the Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers, but since I live in northern Europe I'm afraid that the postage cost would run a bit high for a potential american buyer (which I imagine is what makes up most of the audience on Ebay). Is there a better place online to sell collected editions to a european audience?
    Depends what country your in. If you're in Germany or UK or something like that you can use your national eBay site. If you're in the Benelux you can use Marktplaats. There are probably other options as well depending on your location.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

  8. #1583
    More shelves! Spirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    I'm thinking of getting rid of my copy of Legends of the Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers, but since I live in northern Europe I'm afraid that the postage cost would run a bit high for a potential american buyer (which I imagine is what makes up most of the audience on Ebay). Is there a better place online to sell collected editions to a european audience?
    There's a quite new Facebook group called " The Omnibus Collectors". The main purpose is to help fellow collectors find stuff, swap books or sell them (maximum cover price). Lots of good discussions similar to what we have here and I believe some of the guys here are also in this group ;-) There are a lot of friendly people also from Europe. Your invited to join the group and to have some good discussions. You'll probably be able to find somebody interested in your book.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

  9. #1584

  10. #1585
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    E77ZC6 - 10% off coupon code for abebooks com, valid till the 16th of July. not much but still something.

    oh, and BN are having a brief (ends Monday) "buy 2 get a 3rd free" sale for DC books
    Interesting, this time I didn't get an email from abebooks with the coupon. Anyway, thx for the coupon, I may use it

  11. #1586
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,857

    Default

    The JSA Omnibus Vol. 2 is at $78.57 (RRP $150) on amazon.com, that's a 48% discount.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 07-10-2015 at 01:14 AM.

  12. #1587
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Interesting, this time I didn't get an email from abebooks with the coupon. Anyway, thx for the coupon, I may use it
    you're welcome.
    i never get emails from them, i wonder why. found this one on retailmenot.

  13. #1588
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Kumandi vol 1. omni on Ebay for 1 dollar atm... could be a great deal.

  14. #1589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    There's a quite new Facebook group called " The Omnibus Collectors". The main purpose is to help fellow collectors find stuff, swap books or sell them (maximum cover price). Lots of good discussions similar to what we have here and I believe some of the guys here are also in this group ;-) There are a lot of friendly people also from Europe. Your invited to join the group and to have some good discussions. You'll probably be able to find somebody interested in your book.
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

  15. #1590
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    PRgraphix updated.

    They have Gunslinger Omnibus for 39.99, Busiek Iron Man omnibus for 29.99 and a whole bunch of OHCs, including Waid Daredevil for only 9.99
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •