Page 109 of 237 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3549
    Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    So does the prGrafix do just marvel and clearance stuff at that?
    Plus, inexplicably, one trade of Criminal!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Valentino View Post
    used to be a marvel book (under the "icon" umbrella)

I also found a random Legendary book in the mix too!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Inhumanity OHC is priced £15.08 (free UK delivery) on amazon.co.uk. That's a 60% discount (RRP: £37.99)

Interesting that the cheapest it's at on the amazon.co.uk marketplace is £18.51 (+ £2.80 UK delivery / £4.08 EU delivery).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Cheers Dr Strange the Wolverine Adamantium book does look to be a bargain, but i have all those stories in other formats.

Transit Him, what was the remainders shop?

The site is a pain to use, but site map, if accurate is an easy way to see what they have. Might buy a couple of books I was planning to just read on the Marvel Unlimited app, as I no longer buy Marvel Trades, and they don't seem to have many hardbacks or omnibuses.
    Bargain Book Time. They've got a website with store locations, but it's not been updated in a while (it still lists the Cheltenham branch, which shut down in around March). They don't all have the same amount of Marvel stock either. I went by the one in Greenwich a while ago and, despite what it says on the site, it had about six trades there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Inhumanity OHC is priced £15.08 (free UK delivery) on amazon.co.uk. That's a 60% discount (RRP: £37.99)

Interesting that the cheapest it's at on the amazon.co.uk marketplace is £18.51 (+ £2.80 UK delivery / £4.08 EU delivery).
    It's now down to £14.33 (62% discount).

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit Him View Post
    Bargain Book Time. They've got a website with store locations, but it's not been updated in a while (it still lists the Cheltenham branch, which shut down in around March). They don't all have the same amount of Marvel stock either. I went by the one in Greenwich a while ago and, despite what it says on the site, it had about six trades there.
    Cool. I'm moving to Worcester in September, which has one according to the website. Might be worth a look.

Cool. I'm moving to Worcester in September, which has one according to the website. Might be worth a look.
    I keep meaning to hop over there and have a look myself.

Books_any (amazon.co.uk marketplace) now has the Annihilation Conquest Omnibus in at £54.99. They also have the Busiek Avengers Vol. 1 Omnibus at £52.23. Not amazing deals but not bad for UK/Europe considering that these are on the fast route to going OOP.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 07-25-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Books_any (amazon.co.uk marketplace) now has the Annihilation Conquest Omnibus in at £54.99. They also have the Busiek Avengers Vol. 2 Omnibus at £52.23. Not amazing deals but not bad for UK/Europe considering that these are on the fast route to going OOP.
    Busiek 1?

Quick heads up, my orders from book_any have been very hit and miss in the past. Poor packaging + shipping from the US = many a bashed book.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

I have also had a very bad books_any experience - first the books never showed, then they 'forgot' to ship the promised replacements. In the end I had to get a refund.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Not cheap, but cheaper than usual - around 80 quid - grab it when you can.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0...ilpage_o01_s00

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Busiek 1?

Quick heads up, my orders from book_any have been very hit and miss in the past. Poor packaging + shipping from the US = many a bashed book.
    Thx for noticing the typo. It's now corrected.

I've ordered a few books from them. For example, my Justice League of America Omnibus came in perfect nick whereas my UXM Omnibus Vol. 2 had some slightly squashed corners when it finally arrived. They gave me a 20% discount after I sent them a few pics as I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting for a replacement.

Anyone any experience using Plodit/Book Bundles/Bookwalla, a wholesale seller operating on Ebay as well as on their own site? They have bundles of The Boys selling 6 volumes for £30 which seems like a great deal for someone (me) looking to buy the whole series at once, but I've never heard of them before.

Any thoughts?

Amazing Member

Can't say I have any experience with them.
    However, ebay sides with the buyer 99% of the time so I'd say it would be minimal risk to take a punt on it.

J.D