Page 111 of 237 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3549
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Is that an epic too?
    No it's not. It's a thick TPB of most if not all of Typhoid Mary's appearances outside of the Daredevil comic.

They've put Daredevil at the beginning of the title in order for it to sell. Personally, I won't be picking it up.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    No it's not. It's a thick TPB of most if not all of Typhoid Mary's appearances outside of the Daredevil comic.

They've put Daredevil at the beginning of the title in order for it to sell. Personally, I won't be picking it up.
    so you think it is not worth it? Because ithought it is epic

Amazing Member

Orion Omnibus by Simonson is also 52% off at Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by raskoks View Post
    so you think it is not worth it? Because ithought it is epic
    No, not at all. I'm just not interested in a TPB solely about Typhoid Mary, be it Epic, Ultimate, Complete or regular.

I'm planning, however, on picking up the Daredevil Touch of Typhoid Epic Collection as this is focused on the Daredevil run

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    No, not at all. I'm just not interested in a TPB solely about Typhoid Mary, be it Epic, Ultimate, Complete or regular.

I'm planning, however, on picking up the Daredevil Touch of Typhoid Epic Collection as this is focused on the Daredevil run
    Right, thats what I was confusing it with, I'm happy with the Epic which is in the Daredevil run, not so much an assortment of her appearances.

All-New Member

£7 off orders of £50+ on Alibris, today only, with code DIPLOMA

I ordered the Onslaught Omnibus for £46.89 including shipping

All-New Member

How did you order that on alibris? cant find it anywhere on that site.

All-New Member

Seems to have vanished. Probably because the release date got pushed back. I imagine it will reappear here shortly:
    http://www.alibris.co.uk/booksearch?...&hs.x=0&hs.y=0

Amazing Member

Amazon seems to have been throwing out some 50-52% discounts on graphic novels from a number of publishers. I can’t figure out any sort of pattern to it. Some of them are new releases, some are preorders. I’ve found some from Marvel, DC, VIZ, IDW, etc. I also can’t figure out how long the discounts will last. For example, I snagged Bravo For Adventure for 52% off, but then a day later it had gone up in price.

Some of the DC and Marvel preorders (Sweet Tooth Deluxe, Batman Year 100 Deluxe) are things I’m sure will be 50% off from IST upon release, but it’s been nice to snag some discounts from the publishers that I normally don’t find deep discounts on (Adrian Tomines upcoming book: “Killing and Dying”, Richard Mcquires “Here”, “Fragments of Horror”, “Bravo for Adventure”, etc)

EDIT: some of their prices fluctuate within minutes. Just now I found the Aaron Punisher omnibus for 50% off, added it to my wishlist, came here to post about it, and when I went back to my wishlist it had gone up in price again.
    Last edited by downinthezero; 08-12-2015 at 01:52 AM.

Amazon Italy (Amazon.it) has two Fantagraphics Prince Valiant volumes for less than €10 each. Even with added shipping to other European countries, that's a great bargain (cost me €16 shipped to Germany, less than half of what I would have paid on Amazon.de).

Spectacular Member Whenitmatters's Avatar

I dont know if this has been posted or not but midtown comics is having an online blowout sale up to 75% off
    http://blog.midtowncomics.com/blog/9...ign=509&pl=509

There's a Captain America by Brubaker Omnibus going for £53.19 on amazon.co.uk warehousedeals. It's described as Used-Like New!

Instocktrades.com have a 45% off on all DC and Image titles.

There is a Final Incal slipcase Deluxe and a Metabarons ultimate collection hc for £50 each on ebay UK.
    If I'm not mistaken about the current prices these are quite a good deal.

Marvels: The Platinum Edition is currently $86 on Amazon.ca