Page 12 of 237 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    I thought the B2G1 wasn't valid on pre-orders?

Or is it not valid if the books are all pre-orders?
    Isn't it already out?
    Last edited by danmar85; 11-27-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    Oh God, do I take the chance and get Colossal Conan from Amazon?
    Nope. Why would you? Even with the coupon Colossal Conan is $92 (+tax) at amazon, with crappy amazon packing. Get it from IST for $82.50 - tax and shipping included - with excellent IST packing. Never order anything from Amazon without first checking at IST or CGN.

Quote Originally Posted by stilgar20 View Post
    I believe so, I've only purchased the gift cards in store so I'm not 100% sure.
    Do you remember when you got the bonus gift cards? Cause I bought them this morning but have yet to recieve an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Nope. Why would you? Even with the coupon Colossal Conan is $92 (+tax) at amazon, with crappy amazon packing. Get it from IST for $82.50 - tax and shipping included - with excellent IST packing. Never order anything from Amazon without first checking at IST or CGN.
    I didn't pay attention to the max discount of $10.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Isn't it already out?
    The fourth Cap Omnibus doesn't hit the DM until Wednesday. BN's release date is two weeks later on December 16.

But I'm dumb I assumed he was buying bigger books. The last trade of Brubaker's run has been out for ages. I just assumed he meant the Omnibus since he had Infinity Gauntlet in there too, but I guess that could be the TPB instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    Do you remember when you got the bonus gift cards? Cause I bought them this morning but have yet to recieve an e-mail.
    I got them in store the very day I bought my gift cards

Super bummed that the Cable and Deadpool omnibus is sold out on B&N again

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    The fourth Cap Omnibus doesn't hit the DM until Wednesday. BN's release date is two weeks later on December 16.

But I'm dumb I assumed he was buying bigger books. The last trade of Brubaker's run has been out for ages. I just assumed he meant the Omnibus since he had Infinity Gauntlet in there too, but I guess that could be the TPB instead.
    I'm not very familiar with Marvel titles so when I did a search the only thing that came up was the TPB and the Premier Hardcover. I to assumed he was ordering large books like most members were doing.

On another note, I guess I'm going to have to decide between some IST orders or taking a chance on B&N and their shipping unless I can scrounge up some loose change.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

This is the reply I received from B&N regarding the FF Hickman Vol. 2 Omnibus:

"Also, upon checking on our website and our inventory, we regret to inform you that this particular book "Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Volume 2" is no longer available through BN.com.

Or, there is a possibility that the item had disappeared to your cart because this is no longer available. on our website.

We would like to inform you that product availability is based on inventory that can change at any time, based on demand for the product. We are sorry for that you were unable to avail this promotion."

I suppose there is always hope they'll get it in back in before the end of the year and we can use any December discounts along with the 3for2.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    This is the reply I received from B&N regarding the FF Hickman Vol. 2 Omnibus:

"Also, upon checking on our website and our inventory, we regret to inform you that this particular book "Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Volume 2" is no longer available through BN.com.

Or, there is a possibility that the item had disappeared to your cart because this is no longer available. on our website.

We would like to inform you that product availability is based on inventory that can change at any time, based on demand for the product. We are sorry for that you were unable to avail this promotion."

I suppose there is always hope they'll get it in back in before the end of the year and we can use any December discounts along with the 3for2.
    That's the only hope...
    Gah already had my order lined up, why did i go to sleep!

Incredible Member

For those in the UK (and possibly europe I don't know about their shipping policies) Reed Comics have a 10% black friday coupon 'blackfriday'. This works on everything store wide.
    Last edited by drd; 11-28-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Ordered 75 Years of Marvel Comics: From the Golden Age to the Silver Screen for $90 shipped from B&N with 30% off code

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    For those in the UK (and possibly europe I don't know about their shipping policies) Reed Comics have a 10% black friday coupon 'blackfriday'. This works on everything store wide.
    There's definitely a good number of bargains; the 30-70% off section lasts until December 1st and has a number of great offers including books like Vision and the Scarlet Witch, Heroes Reborn: Iron Man along with some Premiere Hardcover Classic volumes which are now out of print. Just ordered the Vision and the Scarlet Witch book myself.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Ordered 75 Years of Marvel Comics: From the Golden Age to the Silver Screen for $90 shipped from B&N with 30% off code
    Hmm, I've been thinking the same thing. It would work out at $97.36 (incl. est.shipping of $12.98). That's basically a 50% discount. I just don't know whether to pull the trigger or wait for a better offer some time in the future.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community