Page 131 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3549

Does anyone know how to use a giftcard with CGN's shopping cart? I cannot get mine to work and I know it has money.
    Last edited by Joshua; 11-25-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Hmm, what are you getting?
    Well, I think nothing :P
    If BF wasn't upon us I would get a Prince Valiant or Fatale v2 but I think I will save my money for Friday (waiting on an ebay auction as well) because 8% is not that big of a discount (still, it's something, any other day I would get a book or two)
    edit: if anybody wants to convince me that I need to read Dick Tracy then you have 2 hours seems like something I should try.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Well, I think nothing :P
    If BF wasn't upon us I would get a Prince Valiant or Fatale v2 but I think I will save my money for Friday (waiting on an ebay auction as well) because 8% is not that big of a discount (still, it's something, any other day I would get a book or two)
    edit: if anybody wants to convince me that I need to read Dick Tracy then you have 2 hours seems like something I should try.
    Yeah, I'm also holding out for BF although 8% is always something. Maybe Speedyhen will have an even better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    From Speedyhen's twitter today: Use code 'COMIC8' for 8% off ALL Comics & Graphic Novels! Valid until midnight tonight. One use per customer.
    Amazing share! Just saved A LOT of money

Amazing Member

Anyone knows how cgn's shipping cost looks like? (to Europe) - better/worse than IST?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Amazing share! Just saved A LOT of money
    Snap, cancelled preorders and redone using code.

Incredible Member

For what it's worth guys and gals, I went on Barnes and Noble and loaded my cart with three Marvel Epic Collections/Complete Collections. Got the B2G1 Free discount.

I then tried to apply the 30% off code for Black Friday. When I enter the code (30BFRIDAY) and click to apply it to the order, I get this message: "Item(s) in your bag are not eligible for this promotion." and the code does not apply. I removed one of the books and then applied the code. It took the 30% off the highest priced book, so the code is live and works. When I added back the third book, it automatically removed the Black Friday coupon.

So it didn't stack with coupon codes in the weeks prior to now, and it still doesn't work with the Black Friday coupon.

It looks like the glory days of B2G1 Free plus an additional discount are dead after a few years.

At least as far as the Marvel Epic/Completes go, the B2G1 Free average price was still cheaper than what IST has for the most part. So if you're in America and in the market for some of those type books, it might be worth it to check them out if they're priced in the $23-25 range on BN.

If anybody fancies the undersized Tintin editions (maybe as a present for a youngster?) you can get the box set for only 35 pounds from amazon uk until noon (black friday lightning deal).
    I would snatch it but I prefer the oversized format.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

At Barnes and Noble the code BNTURKEY1O gives you $10 off of a $75 dollar order and does work with the B2G1 promo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    At Barnes and Noble the code BNTURKEY1O gives you $10 off of a $75 dollar order and does work with the B2G1 promo
    The code is BNTURKEY10 - you seemed to have used an O instead of a Zero. Entering code BNTURKEY1 and BNTURKEY10 gets me this message: "Cannot apply Coupon, coupon is expired." Some sites say the code was supposed to expire today or tomorrow, but it looks like it might be done for now, which isn't surprising given the 30% off is out there right now.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Forbidden Planet(.com) will be having a Black Friday sale. Might be worth checking out for the British (and maybe European) members?

"We've got hundreds of items with massive discounts ranging from 20% up to 50% and more!

Keep an eye out for tomorrow's Newsletter and more teasers before the big Sale on Friday starting at 00:01am on 27th November"

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Forbidden Planet(.com) will be having a Black Friday sale. Might be worth checking out for the British (and maybe European) members?

"We've got hundreds of items with massive discounts ranging from 20% up to 50% and more!

Keep an eye out for tomorrow's Newsletter and more teasers before the big Sale on Friday starting at 00:01am on 27th November"
    it's so irritating that I'm working till 13.00 and you folks gonna snatch every good deal by the time I get home

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The Trial of Captain America Omnibus is going for $44.81 on amazon.com.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

It's FP. The stuff they have on sale will be the same stuff they always have on sale. It wont be CGN level good
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    At Barnes and Noble the code BNTURKEY10 gives you $10 off of a $75 dollar order and does work with the B2G1 promo
    Damn. I literally placed an order yesterday, and didn't think the coupons worked. Meh.