Page 132 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3549
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    it's so irritating that I'm working till 13.00 and you folks gonna snatch every good deal by the time I get home
    Time to get the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Time to get the flu.
    Haha, I wish. just had 2 days off and had a cold before that and went home bit early so it wouldn't work. Oh well, at least I will save some money. Or take my laptop to work and check some offers on my break
    Also, the rakuten superpoints from the last 25x offer expire today so I have a suspicion they will have a coupon code tomorrow.

Haha, I wish. just had 2 days off and had a cold before that and went home bit early so it wouldn't work. Oh well, at least I will save some money. Or take my laptop to work and check some offers on my break
    Also, the rakuten superpoints from the last 25x offer expire today so I have a suspicion they will have a coupon code tomorrow.
    I'd be surprised, Rakuten seem to just be doing 5x points from now til 2016, otherwise I'd buy stuff :P

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I'd be surprised, Rakuten seem to just be doing 5x points from now til 2016, otherwise I'd buy stuff :P
    they just had a 15% code for toys so who knows.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Amazon has %30 off for one book (with max $10 discount) http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=HBN15-MH...ode=8885530011
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Amazon has %30 off for one book (with max $10 discount) http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=HBN15-MH...ode=8885530011
    cheers! just used it on the Nemo slipcase, got it for 16,4 pounds or something like that. Not too shabby. It's raining discounts these days!
    edit: speakin' of which, speedyhen just tweeted: Who is looking forward to our #BlackFriday sale tomorrow?

I just placed an order on Amazon UK for an Amazon shipped product and they gave me 10% off at checkout, i assume this is their black friday deal? Can't find any actual mention of it on Amazon UK but it distinctly said 'promotion applied' and I didn't have any codes so ... yay?

EDIT - apparently this is a blanket 10% off promotion for anything from warehouse deals.
    Last edited by Iron Fist; 11-26-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

This went up on Speedyhen's Twitter:

Get 10% off EVERYTHING tomorrow during #BlackFriday @ http://speedyhen.com ! Just use code 'BLACK10'

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    This went up on Speedyhen's Twitter:

Get 10% off EVERYTHING tomorrow during #BlackFriday @ http://speedyhen.com ! Just use code 'BLACK10'

Nice!
    good thing I didn't use the 8% code. Although it's weird they are doing 10% code 2 days after but who cares, speedyhen is the cheapest and we have an extra 10% off.

Amazing Member

Yeah ! it sure is going to be a black friday for my wallet ... only thing is there are a lot of stuff which i want on speedyhen.com but are out of stock :-( .. fatale dlx 2, fables 11, elk's run...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Yeah ! it sure is going to be a black friday for my wallet ... only thing is there are a lot of stuff which i want on speedyhen.com but are out of stock :-( .. fatale dlx 2, fables 11, elk's run...
    fatale v2 just came out so I think it's safe to say they will get stock in no time. I'm eyeing the Miss Fury sunday strips book but that's oos as well.

I'll just cancel my speedyhen 8% off order and reorder with the 10% off

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Black Friday is meant to beforbthe high street. I thought Monday was meant to be for the internet.

I guess the internet companies wont be happy until every shop worker is unemployed or a slave in their warehouse.

Im just grumpy because payday isnt until Monday.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Black Friday is meant to beforbthe high street. I thought Monday was meant to be for the internet.

I guess the internet companies wont be happy until every shop worker is unemployed or a slave in their warehouse.

Im just grumpy because payday isnt until Monday.
    I guess depends on your bank but if you pay with Paypal and after 6 pm, just to be sure, I'm pretty sure they won't take the money until monday (it always takes 2-3 days for me, same with rakuten even though that's not paypal).

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

cheers! just used it on the Nemo slipcase, got it for 16,4 pounds or something like that. Not too shabby. It's raining discounts these days!
    edit: speakin' of which, speedyhen just tweeted: Who is looking forward to our #BlackFriday sale tomorrow?
    Nice, used mine on the Neal Adamns Batman omnibus pre-order. Had it pre-ordered on amazon.de for €54 (not sure if the contents interest me due to it possibly being very dated but for that price) but now reordered it for $44 on amazon.com. And that includes $8 shipping!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47