Page 134 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3549

I was expecting something from Wordery but they went with a bit of sarcasm instead it seems. I was going to grab some of the Black Panther trades around so I may as well get them 10% cheaper from speedyhen.

I almost bought some things from FP but stopped myself. I still won't buy things I don't really want just because of price, thankfully.

Yeah I too has a B&N order ready to go, but without the 30% off stacking, its really no better than the alternatives.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I used B&N 30% of Black Friday coupon: 30BFRIDAY
    to get Batman Golden Age Omnibus. Free shipping is included, I had to pay tax so total was $38&change.
    Now to just hope it arrives non-damaged. Sure I saved about $4 vs IST but the gamble is the detail paid to the packing.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

OmniPress has Black Metal omni HC for 10 frekkin' dollars. Would like to buy it but cheapest shipping to UK is 50. Argh!

Has somebody seen this book available in UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I used B&N 30% of Black Friday coupon: 30BFRIDAY
    to get Batman Golden Age Omnibus. Free shipping is included, I had to pay tax so total was $38&change.
    Now to just hope it arrives non-damaged. Sure I saved about $4 vs IST but the gamble is the detail paid to the packing.
    Considering doing the same!

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Anyone any news on anything good for Cyber Monday?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    OmniPress has Black Metal omni HC for 10 frekkin' dollars. Would like to buy it but cheapest shipping to UK is 50. Argh!

Has somebody seen this book available in UK?
    I think it's an exclusive from the publisher like the IDW hc-s like Bacchus so that's probably the cheapest you could get for.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Anyone any news on anything good for Cyber Monday?
    weirdly, not. Every site is hungover from BF I think, probably some gonna pop up tomorrow. Bit awkward since BF is meant to be for shops and CM is for websites. Oh well...

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    weirdly, not. Every site is hungover from BF I think, probably some gonna pop up tomorrow. Bit awkward since BF is meant to be for shops and CM is for websites. Oh well...
    Another 10% code from Speedy would do me. I do hope they dont all just forget about Cyber Monday. I have money now, I didn't on Friday!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Another 10% code from Speedy would do me. I do hope they dont all just forget about Cyber Monday. I have money now, I didn't on Friday!
    that would be nice since they have a book back in stock they haven't had on Friday (and I thought probably will never have but I was clearly wrong and now annoyed).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    It's an increasingly irrelevant distinction since neither side can afford to not participate in the commercialized madness. Both brick & mortar and web based shops are having sales from the start of American Thanksgiving week that peter out during "Cyber Week." There's always going to be some punchier sales or promotions for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but for the most part it's the same or similar deals across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    It's an increasingly irrelevant distinction since neither side can afford to not participate in the commercialized madness. Both brick & mortar and web based shops are having sales from the start of American Thanksgiving week that peter out during "Cyber Week." There's always going to be some punchier sales or promotions for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but for the most part it's the same or similar deals across the board.
    I only said that because of the names, Cyber monday to me clearly indicates it was meant for online shops but I don't mind at all, a discount is a discount on any day of the week.

Spectacular Member

I noticed there is a cyber Monday 25% off code for B&N. I know te 30% didn't work for the 3for2 deal, but has anyone tried this one?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enormouse View Post
    I noticed there is a cyber Monday 25% off code for B&N. I know te 30% didn't work for the 3for2 deal, but has anyone tried this one?
    It doesn't stack either.

Well, there is really no CM deal worth mentioning but if anybody in europe fancy some Rip Kirby, you can get Vol 6 and 7 cheap from amazon.it.
    Pisses me off because I bought vol 7 a week ago and now it's even cheaper and vol 6 got cheaper as well but nothing else to order it with (there is a Flash Gordon IDW book but I had that material in the Titan edition so I'm now waiting for the price to go lower).
    Just started reading Rip Kirby but so far it's really good, excellent art, entertaining stories and great presentation.