Page 14 of 237 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

So I've used B&N coupon BFRIDAY14 for the Complete Little Nemo hardcover. -39$ from a total price. Not a bad deal at all!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    So I've used B&N coupon BFRIDAY14 for the Complete Little Nemo hardcover. -39$ from a total price. Not a bad deal at all!
    Oh wow, with the coupon and surprisingly cheap shipping, that's a really great deal for me here in the UK. Can anyone vouch for B&N's packaging though? Would hate to buy a book like that one and see it arrive to me damaged.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    Oh wow, with the coupon and surprisingly cheap shipping, that's a really great deal for me here in the UK. Can anyone vouch for B&N's packaging though? Would hate to buy a book like that one and see it arrive to me damaged.
    B&N's packaging is bad, maybe even worse than Amazon. Couldn't resist their 3 for 2 sale though and bought Infinity Gauntlet omni, Daredevil by Miller omni and Fantastic Four by Hickman omni
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    It's bad, but, as I understand, Little Nemo is going with a special box from Taschen, so I'm not really worrying about B&N packaging now

All-New Member

Thank you to the poster who put up the 30% B&N code. One thing I don't think I've seen mentioned in regard to any codes from B&N is that you need to be a member in order to use them, even an open code like the black Friday one. I was offered two months free membership if I used a credit card, so I took them up on that in order to get my 30% off, but I thought fence sitters might be made aware.

btw, my order ended up being Byrne FF vol 2 Omni, Wolverine and the X-Men Omni and Annihilation Omni, which came out to $146.03, or about $48 a book. Fairly pleased with that price, as I'm not sure if Annihilation or Byrne FF are ever going to be close to that on their own.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher W. View Post
    Thank you to the poster who put up the 30% B&N code. One thing I don't think I've seen mentioned in regard to any codes from B&N is that you need to be a member in order to use them, even an open code like the black Friday one. I was offered two months free membership if I used a credit card, so I took them up on that in order to get my 30% off, but I thought fence sitters might be made aware.

btw, my order ended up being Byrne FF vol 2 Omni, Wolverine and the X-Men Omni and Annihilation Omni, which came out to $146.03, or about $48 a book. Fairly pleased with that price, as I'm not sure if Annihilation or Byrne FF are ever going to be close to that on their own.
    No, you don't. You misread and/or got duped into the trial membership. You can use the code without a membership. They just stick the membership entry box above the coupon code one, but you don't need to fill anything in that box.

Just don't forget to cancel after 2 months now unless you really want to pay for that membership.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    No, you don't. You misread and/or got duped into the trial membership. You can use the code without a membership. They just stick the membership entry box above the coupon code one, but you don't need to fill anything in that box.

Just don't forget to cancel after 2 months now unless you really want to pay for that membership.
    Exactly. I took advantage of the Black Friday offer last year and this year and never became a member.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post

Ah, perhaps I did misread or misclick. At least I got 1-3 day shipping out of the deal. Would have preferred to pay via Paypal, but it all comes out of the same place, anyway. Thank you for clearing this up.

You guys need to post pictures of your black friday hauls so I can be jealous there were no big sales up here.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    You guys need to post pictures of your black friday hauls so I can be jealous there were no big sales up here.
    Oh don't worry give me some time for all the stuff to get here and you'll be Canucked for sure.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I bought 3 DC omnis from barnes and noble. After currency conversion and shipping my total was $115 cad, so I basically got one for $15.

I also got a wicked haul from kijiji including absolut dark knight & absolute Promethea for 45 each (local listings rock).

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Oh don't worry give me some time for all the stuff to get here and you'll be Canucked for sure.
    Good. I like seeing people's haul pics.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    I bought 3 DC omnis from barnes and noble. After currency conversion and shipping my total was $115 cad, so I basically got one for $15.

I also got a wicked haul from kijiji including absolut dark knight & absolute Promethea for 45 each (local listings rock).
    Which DC omnis?
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

$50 ones. Anima man, planetary, and house of secrets.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    **** that's a good call. Im gonna do the same

Incredible Member

How long are the B&N b2g1 free and 30% Black Friday codes good for? I'm looking to get JSA omnibus 2, Trial of Cap, and Inferno Prologue, but the latter two aren't available for ordering yet. Not sure if it'd be cheaper to go that route, or just get 52% off each at IST.