Page 156 of 237 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3549

prgrafix has new stock up, nothing spectacular, only a few interesting items for me but most of them went oos before I had a chance. Oh well...

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    prgrafix has new stock up, nothing spectacular, only a few interesting items for me but most of them went oos before I had a chance. Oh well...
    Yeah they must have had minuscule amounts of stock

I tried to get Streets of Poison and Moon Knight epics and both had gone straight away

Managed a couple of things but nothing really grabbed my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Orf with his head View Post
    Yeah they must have had minuscule amounts of stock

I tried to get Streets of Poison and Moon Knight epics and both had gone straight away

Managed a couple of things but nothing really grabbed my attention.
    didn't even see Streets of poison. Opened 5 or 6 windows in a new tab and looked at them like a minute later and 4 of them were oos. So I rather just gave up since the pricier books were already gone and the cheaper ones wasn't worth it with shipping that much.

Spectacular Member

Is Solo kid-friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by sakasko View Post
    Hamilton Book just put up some new deals on DC books.

The massive Solo hardcover: $15 (even if you hate it, it's 600 deluxe-sized pages!)
    Morrison's Seven Soldiers hardcovers: $12 each (very good, unless you're a professional Ebay sniper)
    Johns' Justice Society small hardcovers: $6-$7 each (if you don't have the 3rd omnibus)
    Nice, I just picked up the 7 Soldiers HCs. I've never read them and have heard quite mixed reviews... Hope I like it

Quote Originally Posted by beastmaster283 View Post
    Nice, I just picked up the 7 Soldiers HCs. I've never read them and have heard quite mixed reviews... Hope I like it
    I think it's fantastic. It's a good concept and well realised except Mr Miracle unfortunately due to lackluster artwork. If you like the bit crazy but not too crazy Morrison books you will probably like this one.

Another product update on prgrafix and some books are back in stock. This time I managed to grab some of them.

Another product update on prgrafix and some books are back in stock. This time I managed to grab some of them.
    I had a look but to be honest with my Marvel Unlimited subscription is just seems a waste buying Marvel trades. I will still pick up Omnibus editions and some OHCs and the very rare trade such as Black Panther but otherwise it just feels like spending money on something I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I had a look but to be honest with my Marvel Unlimited subscription is just seems a waste buying Marvel trades. I will still pick up Omnibus editions and some OHCs and the very rare trade such as Black Panther but otherwise it just feels like spending money on something I already have.
    I just don't like to read digital. Used to do it a lot, maybe one day I will have a tablet big enough to enjoy comics on it, who knows, right now I can't see myself doing it.
    And actually I got the first Panther Ult. coll. Also the first 2 Miracleman hc-s and a Cap epic. I don't like normal, thin paperbacks either. The only one I got is Doctor strange Oath but that doesn't exist in any other format.
    I'm only buying normal trades if I get a really great deal, like 8 DMZ tpbs for 24 quid or something like that.

I just don't like to read digital. Used to do it a lot, maybe one day I will have a tablet big enough to enjoy comics on it, who knows, right now I can't see myself doing it.
    And actually I got the first Panther Ult. coll. Also the first 2 Miracleman hc-s and a Cap epic. I don't like normal, thin paperbacks either. The only one I got is Doctor strange Oath but that doesn't exist in any other format.
    I'm only buying normal trades if I get a really great deal, like 8 DMZ tpbs for 24 quid or something like that.
    I'll buy trades from other publishers, but from Marvel i won't. I've got the Nexus 9 which is quick and a decent size and most importantly a 4:3 aspect ratio so it's not too bad to read on. What I really want is the Pixel C but I need to justify it for work as I can't just get it to read the odd comic on!

Any great deals you have come across on Amazon Prime day?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Any great deals you have come across on Amazon Prime day?
    There was $30 of $150 if you used he Prime Rewards Credit Card. For the most part, like the previous year, its mostly a giant yard sale of Amazon's knick-knacks and junk. I always feel like this is some play to get rid of overstock.

The Celebrating Peanuts: 60 Years hardcover is going for ridiculously low prices on amazon uk currently. It's a best of Peanuts book, an absolute sized slipcase edition. For that price if anyone is interested in the strips and don't want to invest in the complete series, this is a no brainer.

Incredible Member

The Celebrating Peanuts: 60 Years hardcover is going for ridiculously low prices on amazon uk currently. It's a best of Peanuts book, an absolute sized slipcase edition. For that price if anyone is interested in the strips and don't want to invest in the complete series, this is a no brainer.
    Wow you wern't kidding 80% off (90 if your willing go with a third party who might cancel the order) thats really is an amazing deal thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Wow you wern't kidding 80% off (90 if your willing go with a third party who might cancel the order) thats really is an amazing deal thanks!
    I think I've bought sometching a year or so ago from Boris Doris if that's the seller you talking about and they were quite alright. Good packaging and fast shipping.