Page 157 of 237 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3549

Batman: Brave and the Bold Omni is $48 at Amazon.com (instead of $125):

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Brave-...n%3A2656020011

Same price at .co.uk (£37)
    Last edited by LordJulius; 07-18-2016 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post

Nice catch. How are the stories in here do you know? Have they aged well? I usually don't read anything before the 80s.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    The Celebrating Peanuts: 60 Years hardcover is going for ridiculously low prices on amazon uk currently. It's a best of Peanuts book, an absolute sized slipcase edition. For that price if anyone is interested in the strips and don't want to invest in the complete series, this is a no brainer.

Thanks I got one from amazon UK last night. It was EUR 20 with shipping for me at the end. Not bad.

I am an american living in Europe and I am a big Peanuts fan. Charles Schultz is from my hometown and that is where the Schultz museum is. I need to get there I still havent been.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    Nice catch. How are the stories in here do you know? Have they aged well? I usually don't read anything before the 80s.
    I loved the second B&B Showcase volume. Great art; stories are Bob Haney at his Haneyist. Read some different opinions of him online if you're unfamiliar.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post

This goes against my instinct cause Amazon shipping is so bad in my experience on these hardcover books but I'm rolling the dice.
    The book will not be that cheap on IST day of release, it'll be $62 there. Paying tax it's still a $10 saving, total was $52. I hate the hassle of returning a book when Amazon damages it in shipping but I just locked in that price so here's to hoping for the best!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Star Wars Epic Collection: Empire v2 $10 shipped at Amazon. Pretty good material, but needs a vol. 3 with only 10 issues left in the series... seems worrisome.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    Star Wars Epic Collection: Empire v2 $10 shipped at Amazon. Pretty good material, but needs a vol. 3 with only 10 issues left in the series... seems worrisome.
    Don't worry! Volume 3 is already listed on Amazon and includes a couple of the Darth Vader minis to pad it out.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    Don't worry! Volume 3 is already listed on Amazon and includes a couple of the Darth Vader minis to pad it out.
    Excellent! Way to not screw up this one, Marvel!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    I loved the second B&B Showcase volume. Great art; stories are Bob Haney at his Haneyist. Read some different opinions of him online if you're unfamiliar.
    Well, maybe I shouldn't say Haneyist - that would probably be something goofier like Teen Titans or Metamorpho. While some of his Batman ideas are pretty outlandish (Hitler/Satan ghosts?), the plots are actually a lot more serious in tone than Silver Age Batman, and actually feature no costumed villains!

Europeans: huge update at Cheap-comics.com: Omnis, Epics Collections, OHCs (both Thor by Aaron OHCs are 17.99€ each, Powers Definitive OHCs 1-5 are between 14.99 and 17.99€ each; Spidey, Cap, IM, Avengers etc. Epics 14.99-19.99€)

http://www.cheap-comics.com/specials.php

Just nabbed Return of Winter Soldier Omni, Thor by Aaron OHC vol. 2 and a Cap Epic Collection for €90.
    Last edited by LordJulius; 07-18-2016 at 12:42 PM.

If someone want to test Requiem Vampire Knight (Pat Mills and Olivier Ledroit) in digital, Millsverse gives away volume 1 for free through Gumroad with the code BYTEME:
    https://gumroad.com/l/resurgbp

Incredible Member

FOR MY FELLOW CANUCKS!

"You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout."

All-New Member

For UK buyers:

The Diamond UK price hike has started to hit Amazon prices, but other online retailers are still using the previous rates.

For example, this week's $50 Suicide Squad Silver Age Omnibus is £44.99 on Amazon.co.uk but can be had for £14.05 at Hive and £15.63 at WHSmith.

The $20 Demon Vol 2 is £17.99 on Amazon but £10.65 at Speedyhen.

Definitely worth shopping around and getting in any pre-orders while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Mwigg1 View Post
    For UK buyers:

The Diamond UK price hike has started to hit Amazon prices, but other online retailers are still using the previous rates.

For example, this week's $50 Suicide Squad Silver Age Omnibus is £44.99 on Amazon.co.uk but can be had for £14.05 at Hive and £15.63 at WHSmith.

The $20 Demon Vol 2 is £17.99 on Amazon but £10.65 at Speedyhen.

Definitely worth shopping around and getting in any pre-orders while you can!
    not sure about Hive and WHSmith if they will honour the preorder prices I got SS from amazon.de or .it for like 23-24quid ad amazon always honours preorder prices.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    not sure about Hive and WHSmith if they will honour the preorder prices I got SS from amazon.de or .it for like 23-24quid ad amazon always honours preorder prices.
    I've had plenty of pre-orders from WHSmith and they've honoured price glitches in the past. Plus its easy to return books instore if you change your mind.