Page 167 of 237 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3549
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    That was a week orso prior to black friday.
    Ah, the one that lasted maybe a day or two, ah well.

The Alex + Ada Deluxe HC is just over £20 on amazon UK now. My wife just ordered me one for Christmas

Edit: It's also on bookdepository.com for the same price.
    Last edited by FluffySheep; 11-29-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Amazing Spider-Man volume 1 is £20.87 on Amazon UK. Listed as 'Acceptable' but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The Alex + Ada Deluxe HC is just over £20 on amazon UK now. My wife just ordered me one for Christmas

Edit: It's also on bookdepository.com for the same price.
    Have you read the series before, or is this your first time? If you haven't, you're in for a treat - it's really good.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Have you read the series before, or is this your first time? If you haven't, you're in for a treat - it's really good.
    Nope, never read it. I wanted it based on the positive comments people on these forums have made about it. I can't wait to read it. Even my wife (who has never read a comic of any kind) said it sounds and looks really good!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

2000 AD is having some sale on their website. Not a big choice, but still you can get good stuff. It's 2000AD guys, most underrated publisher ever, give them some bucks and stop buying this **** from overpriced Marvel.

All-New Member

Wonder Woman Golden Age Omnibus and World's Finest Silver Age Omnibus are both available new at Amazon France's marketplace for around 16,5 Euros.

Got some other good deals there, but they were the last copies (Green Lantern By Johns Omnibus 3 for 25 Euros and Swamp Thing By Snyder Deluxe for 12 Euros).

Quote Originally Posted by Takachulo View Post
    World's Finest Silver Age Omnibus are both available new at Amazon France's marketplace for around 16,5 Euros.
    Thanks, worked out at £20 delivered

great deals on these, shame I'm not interested in WF and decided to get the WW newspaper strip collection instead of the omnibus. Still, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    2000 AD is having some sale on their website. Not a big choice, but still you can get good stuff. It's 2000AD guys, most underrated publisher ever, give them some bucks and stop buying this **** from overpriced Marvel.
    Any recommendations? I have Judge Dredd America (the subscription magazine HC) and I've read Judge Dredd/Batman. My brother has the Case Files in a box that I can get to when I want to read them but those two books are all I've read from 2000 AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Any recommendations? I have Judge Dredd America (the subscription magazine HC) and I've read Judge Dredd/Batman. My brother has the Case Files in a box that I can get to when I want to read them but those two books are all I've read from 2000 AD.
    Nikolai Dante is great. As is Zombo by Ewing.

For Dredd, checkout a bunch of the mega epics; Apocalypse War, Necropolis, Tour of Duty, Day of Chaos etc.

Strontium Dog is a good read. Slaine. Aquilla. Rogue Trooper.
    I could go on... ;P

I would recommend Sláne the Wanderer as it contains standalone stories, is a good looking book (oversized HC) and is proposed at bargain price.

Sooooooo many.

Horned God, ABC Warriors, lots of stories from Dredd universe, my favourites are Trifecta and everything with undercover cops: Simped Detective, Dirty Frank - that is one of the best characters ever - Zenith. Also books with Anderson. 2000 AD is just great publisher, many famous writers/artists start there.

And Bad Company, such a great book by Milligan but tpb going fir crazy mobey. Like 200 quid crazy. For tpb.
    Last edited by lvizzz; 12-03-2016 at 11:11 AM.

Incredible Member

Any boxing week sales on books for Canadians?

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Any boxing week sales on books for Canadians?
    Hahaha! That 's the question isn't it? If you find any plz let the rest of us know! Lol
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8