Page 174 of 237 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Barnes & Nobles currently has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale until May 29th for DC Rebirth trades.
    Damn, should get on that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Barnes & Nobles currently has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale until May 29th for DC Rebirth trades.
    It's really only a decent deal if you do the B2G1F TWICE in that order as there's a $25 minimum order. Otherwise you'll get clipped on the shipping for just the 3 books. I wish it covered more than Rebirth.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Europeans: new sales at Cheap-comics.com. Several Marvel and DC Omnis, some Absolutes. And about two pages further down, after the slew of Marvel and other TPBs, there's also several DC Deluxes and Nu52 HCs and most of the Cerebus collections for half price or even less.

http://www.cheap-comics.com/specials.php

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing cheap-comics? It was fine a few days ago, but I've been getting error messages since yesterday.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Is anyone else having difficulty accessing cheap-comics? It was fine a few days ago, but I've been getting error messages since yesterday.
    Yeah me too, I get a 404 page

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    yeah same. Some people said they had problems contacting Chris as well but it might just be a coincidence, maybe he is on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by ptitjaune View Post
    Yeah me too, I get a 404 page
    It's not just me so, thanks.

You can access the site again. Don't know what the problem was.

speedyhen has a spend £25 get £5 off code but only for new costumers. Really, really irritating move, always hated companies rewarding new costumers but ignoring loyal old ones.
    code is Newcustomer17 btw

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    speedyhen has a spend £25 get £5 off code but only for new costumers. Really, really irritating move, always hated companies rewarding new costumers but ignoring loyal old ones.
    Thanks, havent used speedyhen yet so i just ordered my first book and luckily it was just over 25

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post

They used to have quite a few offers, but I haven't seen any in ages

Not sure if this counts as it is a one off, but still... I just read Negation: Prequel, which I got in a blind box of comics in December 2016, but never read. I loved it, so much! Anyway, I was looking at singles and trades on ebay etc and realised that the trades are crazy expensive, suddenly something pops up, the prequel plus issues 1-8 for £10.99. Fair enough I already have one of them, but that is £1.20(ish) per comic, so I was like 'Why, thank you!'. It had literally just been posted too, less than an hour ago

Enigma is happy!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Fantastic Member

It's fairly apparent that the market or something up here in Canada (I'm sure it relates to the strength of the cdn dollar relative to US currency too of course) has changed over the past year or so because neither Amazon or Indigo seem to offer very many sales on books anymore. A couple years ago the markdowns Amazon regularly had were crazy! I've been buying from the secondary/used market on Amazon a lot recently and have gotten some good deals but there hasn't been much in the way of general sales in months...and usually it's only 8% off when there has been.

Heavy Metal are moving warehouse and are selling off a load of their stock.

http://shop.heavymetal.com/shm/index.php

Shipping rates are absurd though. Especially international.

Though I picked up the whole Morrison EiC issues. Wasnt a terrible deal considering what back issues can go for.