Page 181 of 237 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    But a real **** story. Literally I consider that the end of the good Bendis Marvel events.
    Wel...I figured someone would leave a comment similar to yours. LOL

I wasn't a huge fan of it but I did order a copy to give it another shot. I remember it was very disjointed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Wel...I figured someone would leave a comment similar to yours. LOL

I wasn't a huge fan of it but I did order a copy to give it another shot. I remember it was very disjointed.
    Well, at least at those prices you can eventually make some money off them. I remember getting AvX and the Companion super cheap a few years back from B&N, and sold them off later in disgust for a (small) profit.

CGN sale on Absolute and omnibus

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/home.php?cat=3804

Fantastic Member

Attention Canadian Hellboy fans, Amazon.ca has the Hellboy in Hell LE at a nice price right now...

https://www.amazon.ca/Hellboy-Hell-L...FKZGDA3M7NR02B

Best publisher ever has Xmas sale. Some good titles there.

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/on-sale

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

12 percent off if you buy 2 or more graphic novels at wordery.com
    Code GRAPHIC24
    Expires 23.59 friday 17th

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

In addition to their Black Friday and Cyber Monday extra 3% deal, IST have a one day only 37% off on all their IDW products.

Amazing Member

Amazon has the Akira hardcover box set down to $89.99 at 55% off.

I just recently bought 3 Green Lantern omnis from Barnes and Noble where the 3rd one was free. I was also able to use a 20% code to bring the price down even further. Saved more than I would have from IST (with that said, I buy all other books from IST... can't beat their prices), but that is just because I had to buy all 3 together . It was around 150 for all 3 shipped. If you sign up on their site, they send out different 20 percent coupons every other day. The last one was PRESENTS that came in my inbox. Not sure it is valid anymore, but i'm sure another will show up today or tomorrow... especially around the holidays.

FESTIVE is the current code. 20% on 125 dollars or more... and the percentage goes down from there for this code.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Chapters.ca has buy 2 get 1 free on select Marvel and DC comics. On the Marvel side there are some great recent Omnis included: Avengers by Hickman, Planet Hulk, World War Hulk, Punisher: Back to the War, and a bunch of others. They also have a 10% off coupon code: HELLODEC, which stacks with the B2G1.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    I am from Canada as well. I will now deal with the shipping costs from IST to get a guaranteed perfect book. The high shipping is a bummer but I can package together a larger order that will be as cheap or cheaper than Amazon or Indigo. 1000+ page Omnibus' are not forgiving of bad packaging. To be fair, about 90% of items I get are pretty good but that is mostly down to the quality of the delivery companies rather than the quality of the packing. I am not even that picky about minor damage. Tiny dings etc . No big deal. When I started getting tears, dings deep enough to push pages in, multiple dings all over, thats when I looked for alternatives.

Do you mind me asking how much it costs you to ship to where you are?
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8