Page 19 of 237 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I just ordered from topcow.com who had two deals on. $25 dollars off for cyber monday then another %30 for no reason.
    Was there a warning while ordering? "Warning: Assembly Required"

Amazing Member

Ended up with Annihilation, Sleeper and Planetary with the BF coupon.
    Going to have to wait it out for FFv2 and see if there is anything else i want or another coupon!

For those that missed the BF Coupon with BN then there is a 25% Cyber monday coupon CMONDAY14 valid for the 2nd December 3am EST

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

It looks like Fantastic Four (Kirby/Lee) Omnibus Vol. 2 is now out of stock on B&N due to the 3for2 sale following on the heels of FF Hickman Omnibus Vol. 2, Deadpool & Cable Omnibus and Oz Omnibus.

Edit: One more to add to the B&N OOS list - Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 1
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 12-01-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It looks like Fantastic Four (Kirby/Lee) Omnibus Vol. 2 is now out of stock on B&N due to the 3for2 sale following on the heels of FF Hickman Omnibus Vol. 2, Deadpool & Cable Omnibus and Oz Omnibus.

Edit: One more to add to the B&N OOS list - Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 1
    Add Thor omnibus volume 2 to that list as well.

Joyous is the B&N coupon man ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Will they let you choose another one to be your free book?

Theyve cancelled the free book, but waived the price on the second. So in effect im getting Buy One get One Free (plus shipping...)
    Which is a good deal. But i still would have kind of liked the books id ordered. That really so much to ask of B&N? *grumble grumble.*

Dark Horse Digital are running a Cyber Monday sale. 50% off everything today only.
    Use code DHCYBER14 for whats supposed to be an extra 10% off. Though i got 20%!

https://digital.darkhorse.com

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Was there a warning while ordering? "Warning: Assembly Required"
    Ugh I know. They make the WORST collected editions. But there's a few I still want. And I will only get them on sale.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

So I ordered Sandman omnibus vol.1, vol.2 and annihilation omnibus with the B2G1 and 30% off. All the books shipped, I'm crossing my fingers that this time around they did a proper job at packaging (I know, I'm a dreamer...)

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Thursday night, 11/27, I ordered from Amazon, using their discount code: Flash by Johns vol.1
    Friday night, 11/28, I ordered from B&N, using their discount code +B2G1: 3 more books, including Flash by Johns vol.2
    Saturday night, 11/29, I ordered from IST so I'm not even expecting anything till today or tomorrow honestly from them, it was the weekend.

The Amazon order is arriving today, based on tracking.
    The B&N order has shipped.

The order I placed on 6 books from cheapgraphicnovels.com a week ago today has still not shipped. I know they said it'd be a little longer, but over a week?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Ugh I know. They make the WORST collected editions. But there's a few I still want. And I will only get them on sale.
    The Rising Stars Compendium is Top Cow correct? That's one title I'd love to collect on sale.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Thursday night, 11/27, I ordered from Amazon, using their discount code: Flash by Johns vol.1
    Friday night, 11/28, I ordered from B&N, using their discount code +B2G1: 3 more books, including Flash by Johns vol.2
    Saturday night, 11/29, I ordered from IST so I'm not even expecting anything till today or tomorrow honestly from them, it was the weekend.

The Amazon order is arriving today, based on tracking.
    The B&N order has shipped.

The order I placed on 6 books from cheapgraphicnovels.com a week ago today has still not shipped. I know they said it'd be a little longer, but over a week?
    CGN can be really slow. I placed an order earlier this year and it took them a good 3 days before they cancelled it because they didn't have the book in stock and couldn't get more.

The Rising Stars Compendium is Top Cow correct? That's one title I'd love to collect on sale.
    Yes, Top Cow and it's glued. Paper quality is good but the overall production quality is meh.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I have Rising Stars Compendium in paperback and it's just falling apart. It's like it was cheaply made, which should have been reflected in the price …

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I have Rising Stars Compendium in paperback and it's just falling apart. It's like it was cheaply made, which should have been reflected in the price …
    They really are the worst. I once emailed top cow and asked if Witchblade Conpendium 3 and the Aphrodite IX hardcovers were still coming out and they said they were cancelled due to low collection sales. But everyone knows what's their collections are like so it's their own fault.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

More B&N coupons!

Online BN.com coupon code through Monday, December 1:

CMONDAY14 for 25% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/01/2014).

Online BN.com coupon codes through Wednesday, December 3:

20OFFDEC2 for $20 off an order of $100 or more for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/03/2014).

BN10OFF75 for $10 off an order of $75 or more for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 12/03/2014).

Excluded items include pre-orders, textbooks, magazines, digital books, hardware and software, B&N memberships, gift cards, gift-wrapping, third-party purchases.