Page 2 of 237 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
    This is because FF vol 2 is still a pre-order on B&N. Even though it has that note at the bottom that it is included in the sale, Pre-Orders are usually not included.

I would suggest you cancel and place an order for FF vol 1, Johns Flash vol 1 + Johns Flash vol 2. That should give you the maximum discount possible as all three are the same price (the 15% price will apply to the most expensive book, the FF omnibus).

Edit: The sale is a bit weird. Absoltue Sandman 5 is not included in the sale, though Absoltue 1 through Absolute 4 are included.
    Yep, just tried with a different group of books, and that seems to be right. It was the pre-order. Thanks for that.

Besides Cheap-Comics, are there any other european (or stores shipping to europe for a fair price) stores that have discounts going on?
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Amazing Member

Online BN.com coupon codes through Wednesday, November 26:

BNOFFERS14 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/26/2014).

NOV25BN20 for 20% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/26/2014).

NOV25BN15 for 15% off one item for anyone (valid through 11:59 pm PT 11/26/2014).

Coupons are described as valid from November 25, 2014 at 12:01 am ET, but seem to be working now.

The coupons will not stack (i.e using 2x 20% one item)

Apparently a 30% coupon may be arriving on Black Friday if anyone wants to wait, although there is no guarantee.

Amazing Member

Europeans:

Archonia is also having sales
    http://www.archonia.com/comicshop/en...graphicnovels/

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

For those of you who like the DK Encyclopedias, the Marvel Encyclopedia is at £9.99 on amazon.co.uk. That's a 67% discount.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Encyc...l+encyclopedia

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ptitjaune View Post
    Europeans:

Archonia is also having sales
    http://www.archonia.com/comicshop/en...graphicnovels/
    Thanks for the tip, though there aren't many I'm interested in. There is one omnibus (X-Force for €35) and no Absolutes for those interested.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

If you're looking for overstock books in the UK, Bargain Book Time is a very good source. They have a range of graphic novels ranging from around 2010 to 2013, some mediocre but there's also some Premiere Hardcovers and other good stuff. Just bear in mind all of the books have a remainder mark, but this doesn't affect the spine although there is occasionally slight bleed onto the interior pages. Generally it's not an issue, though. They also have an Amazon store.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

If I'm not wrong, Amazon had a 30% off in any one book last year. Does anybody know if this year is going to be the same?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    If you're looking for overstock books in the UK, Bargain Book Time is a very good source. They have a range of graphic novels ranging from around 2010 to 2013, some mediocre but there's also some Premiere Hardcovers and other good stuff. Just bear in mind all of the books have a remainder mark, but this doesn't affect the spine although there is occasionally slight bleed onto the interior pages. Generally it's not an issue, though. They also have an Amazon store.
    I've used them on amazon before, they are very good. And the remainder marks have never been an issue for me, they're tiny.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Is it just a crap shoot at cheapgraphicnovels.com as to what's on sale?
    Their banner ad on the sites homepage doesn't redirect you anywhere(as of this post).
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Is it just a crap shoot at cheapgraphicnovels.com as to what's on sale?
    Their banner ad on the sites homepage doesn't redirect you anywhere(as of this post).
    Agreed; everything I look up is still 45% or whatever. Maybe it's too early and it hasn't officially started yet... If there's no official link to "here's the stuff that's onsale" then it's kinda a crap shoot like you said.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Agreed; everything I look up is still 45% or whatever. Maybe it's too early and it hasn't officially started yet... If there's no official link to "here's the stuff that's onsale" then it's kinda a crap shoot like you said.
    I'm sure they'll have a link to the sale once they update with this week's new releases.

Update on CGN. The listed start of the sale is 3PST. I'm no good with figuring out timezone differences .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Update on CGN. The listed start of the sale is 3PST. I'm no good with figuring out timezone differences .
    A quick Google search told me that that's 23.00 here in the UK as well as Iceland, and 21.00 CET.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I think that would be 4pm Mountain Time (US), 5pm Central Time (US) and 6pm Eastern Time (US). Sorry, HI and AK fans you're on your own, I don't have a guess.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime