Page 200 of 237 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    You have to be careful with those, there were quite a few bootleg versions going around for a while. Looking back, I'm pretty sure my Hulk and Spider-man copies aren't genuine; they just came in the dvd case without any cardboard box. If it comes with the box, then you should be fine. Otherwise check the printing; the wording on the bootleg versions are blurred in comparison to the real ones (I have genuine copies of Cap, Avengers, Iron Man, X-men, FF/Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider), as they clearly printed at a lesser resolution.
    Thanks for the heads up. It came and everything was good. it came in a box and had all 11 discs. Now I have 500 back issues of Spiderman to get to. Was a great deal.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. It came and everything was good. it came in a box and had all 11 discs. Now I have 500 back issues of Spiderman to get to. Was a great deal.
    I've looked at these before but could never pull the trigger. What's it look like on the screen? I read mixed reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    I've looked at these before but could never pull the trigger. What's it look like on the screen? I read mixed reviews.
    The earlier comics are kinda grainy to be honest. But I guess that comes from scanning older comics. But to be honest I have not had any issues with reading them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    For my fellow canucks, chapters /Indigo still has the buy 2 get the 3rd free untiltil the 31st, and now until the 28th you can add 500 points per book and promo code 7X1D3N6G2 gets you a further 10% off! Use ebates.ca and get 2% back as well.
    Ebates is back to 4% folks....
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

£5 off when you spend £25 at Speedyhen with code SPRING19. One use-only. Expires May 31st.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    £5 off when you spend £25 at Speedyhen with code SPRING19. One use-only. Expires May 31st.
    Thanks a lot. Picked up Papergirls deluxe 2 and Conan by Busiek TP 2. I'm hoping they get the Sandman omnibus back in stock and I'll pick that up using my wife's account.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Man I thought that after 15 books/$326 I'd had my fill of that Indigo sale, but now I'm looking at a full cart again.

It's just so hard to not buy when the prices on these books are such a rare low.
    Miller was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    It's definitely until the end of May?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    It's definitely until the end of May?
    S'what it says on their Twitter.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    Man I thought that after 15 books/$326 I'd had my fill of that Indigo sale, but now I'm looking at a full cart again.

It's just so hard to not buy when the prices on these books are such a rare low.
    Lol, I know the feeling. I placed 5 orders ($840) and books seem to be arriving daily. But I also used it to do a lot of my pre-orders for 2019. Sweet deal.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

I ended up going for one last order from Chapters: both Punisher MAX omnis and a preorder for Morrison Batman Vol 2. Punisher is a double dip since I already have the run in OHC, but it's my favorite run ever and who knows if I'll ever get the omnis at that good a price again.

What a glorious month.
    Miller was right.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    I ended up going for one last order from Chapters: both Punisher MAX omnis and a preorder for Morrison Batman Vol 2. Punisher is a double dip since I already have the run in OHC, but it's my favorite run ever and who knows if I'll ever get the omnis at that good a price again.

What a glorious month.
    Exactly my thought as I kept filling up my cart lol.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Fantastic Member

£10 promo code (works with £30+ purchases) when you sign into the Amazon app between April 1 and May 31 on Amazon UK

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

I agree with you guys on the chapters sale...Im pretty much ordered all the omnis I wanted for the rest of the year...I'll literally be receiving them until Christmas!

Crazy Old Hermit...welcome back! Broke your ode to 666 I see! Missed having you around though...so your loss is our gain!
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8