Page 201 of 202 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3023
  1. #3001
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    10 promo code (works with 30+ purchases) when you sign into the Amazon app between April 1 and May 31 on Amazon UK
    thanks, I got this although I can't find anything for a good price I would want Good thing it lasts for a while.

  2. #3002
    Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Chapters is having a week long sale on a select few DC books. Combined with the 10% off $50 sale a couple books can be had for decent prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    I agree with you guys on the chapters sale...Im pretty much ordered all the omnis I wanted for the rest of the year...I'll literally be receiving them until Christmas!


    Crazy Old Hermit...welcome back! Broke your ode to 666 I see! Missed having you around though...so your loss is our gain!
    Thanks man, it's good to be back.
    Miller was right.

  3. #3003
    Fantastic Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Bit random but the 'X-Men Mutant Massacre Omnibus' is €45/39 with shipping on Amazon.it https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/1302914243 if someone is interested.

    *Edit: The Price is now €52/45 w/ shipping*
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 04-16-2019 at 05:18 AM.

  4. #3004
    Fantastic Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    456

    Default

    The 'Captain America By Waid, Garney & Kubert Omnibus' is 52 (51% off) on Amazon.co.uk
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1302908316
    I was hoping for it to be ~50 myself before it moves on from the low stock list.

    You can combine that with the vouchercodes offer I already mentioned on the previous page for a 50 spend and get a 5 coupon for Amazon in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 04-22-2019 at 04:39 AM.

  5. #3005
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    10 promo code (works with 30+ purchases) when you sign into the Amazon app between April 1 and May 31 on Amazon UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    thanks, I got this although I can't find anything for a good price I would want Good thing it lasts for a while.
    How does this work? I've signed into the Amazon UK android app, but I'm not seeing anything about a promo code, even when I'm at the check out page. Maybe it's applicable outside the UK?

  6. #3006
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    How does this work? I've signed into the Amazon UK android app, but I'm not seeing anything about a promo code, even when I'm at the check out page. Maybe it's applicable outside the UK?
    They said it's only for the first 10 000 people who claim it so it might be gone. I had to log in and then scroll down to see the little banner about the voucher.

  7. #3007
    Fantastic Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    456

    Default

    The Divinity Trilogy Deluxe is 25 (53% off) on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1682152219

    **Ended** Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 pre-order is 48 (43% off)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1302919377 **Ended**

    You can combine either with the Amazon Assistant offer https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/BIT/aapromo for an extra 5 off.
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 04-22-2019 at 04:38 AM.

  8. #3008
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    5 off when you spend 25 at Speedyhen with code SPRING19. One use-only. Expires May 31st.
    Thanks! Just got 2 epic collections from there - Spider-man Round Robin and Wolverine Back to Basics. Good price, free shipping and the 5 GBP off!

  9. #3009
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,523

    Default

    Got this from IST:

    Weekend Sale at InStockTrades
    Use the code endgame at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

    This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Sunday, April 28th.

    This discount is available on all items (excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount)!

    Here are some sample discounts which include the 3% code:

    DC and Image: 45% off
    Marvel and Dark Horse: 45% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

    Also, check out the links under the "Sales" tab on the InStockTrades homepage. Save up to 70% on "Damages" and "Last Chance" items plus the 3% endgame discount.

    This sale is only valid through Sunday, April 28th. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. This sale does not stack with the loyalty discount.

  10. #3010
    Spectacular Member T.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Got this from IST:

    Weekend Sale at InStockTrades
    Use the code endgame at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! And you can share this code with your friends!

    This sale starts now and continues through the end of the day on Sunday, April 28th.

    This discount is available on all items (excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount)!

    Here are some sample discounts which include the 3% code:

    DC and Image: 45% off
    Marvel and Dark Horse: 45% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

    Also, check out the links under the "Sales" tab on the InStockTrades homepage. Save up to 70% on "Damages" and "Last Chance" items plus the 3% endgame discount.

    This sale is only valid through Sunday, April 28th. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. This sale does not stack with the loyalty discount.
    Just used this to nab Absolute Authority Vol. 2 and the DD Shadowland Omni.

  11. #3011
    Spectacular Member Dr Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Just got an order from CGN this week or I'd take advantage of that, gotta wait til next month.

  12. #3012
    Fantastic Member JoeGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    456

    Default

    **Ended**

    Saga Book Three HC pre-order is $21 (58% off) right now on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Saga-Book-Thr.../dp/1534312218

    Probably won't last that long. It's even worth ordering it internationally.

    **Ended**
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 05-03-2019 at 03:09 PM.

  13. #3013
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Saga Book Three HC pre-order is $21 (58% off) right now on Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Saga-Book-Thr.../dp/1534312218

    Probably won't last that long. It's even worth ordering it internationally.
    shipping kills the deal for the UK. It's $28 with the cheapest shipping and around 26 on speedyhen and it travels ways less (and might survive the trip).

    Thanks for the heads up tho!


    edit: did the conversion and surprisingly it was around 21.5 so placed an order

  14. #3014
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,523

    Default

    IST sent me an email informing me of an Omnibros Live quarterly sale code. Does anyone know if there is one right now and if so what it is?

  15. #3015
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    IST sent me an email informing me of an Omnibros Live quarterly sale code. Does anyone know if there is one right now and if so what it is?
    is that on now? Cause they have their Marvel sale currently. They just started their Sunday live stream but they didn't mention anything yet.
    I'll probably listen to it tomorrow morning while I'm getting ready for work, if they mention anything I'll get back to you.
    It's usually just an extra percentage though I think.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •