Page 210 of 237 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3549
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Ah! If you have something in your cart and the price drops, do you get an e-mail/ push notification that the price has dropped?
    No, but you can get alerts if you head over to CamelCamelCamel.com, create an account and set up an alert. If the item is in stock and dips below the price threshold you set for it, you'll be notified.

Personally, I often check my cart.

Spectacular Member

Not technically a deal, but the Strangers in Paradise softcover omnibus set is back in stock at Forbidden Planet in the UK:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/280626-s...-new-printing/

Mine's been shipped out today. I don't know if other places will be getting it, but I can't find any online for a sane price other than this one.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but how do you spot those? Is there like a page with Last Minute Deals for books? I can see deals for books but no graphic novels.
    Finally worked out how to spot these without randomly trawling Amazon; click on the 'last minute crhistmas deals' link at the top of the home page, then tick 'books' on left hand column, then one of the results is '£3.11 - £165.08 Great Savings on a Selection of Books', narrow it down to books, and then narrow it further to Comics and Graphic Novels.

You can see Hulk by Loeb & McGuinness Omnibus is £33 at the moment and the deluxe Wicked and Divine 1 and 2 are a decent price (£22 and £20 respectively), some other decent deals like Swamp Thing Bronze Age Omnibus £38 and X-men Eve of Destruction OHC £44.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    Not technically a deal, but the Strangers in Paradise softcover omnibus set is back in stock at Forbidden Planet in the UK:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/280626-s...-new-printing/

Mine's been shipped out today. I don't know if other places will be getting it, but I can't find any online for a sane price other than this one.
    They have the HC version, too. Got mine a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    They have the HC version, too. Got mine a couple of days ago.
    Not available.

I've never read this. Is it worth to get this one?
    Last edited by JPAR; 12-19-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    Finally worked out how to spot these without randomly trawling Amazon; click on the 'last minute crhistmas deals' link at the top of the home page, then tick 'books' on left hand column, then one of the results is '£3.11 - £165.08 Great Savings on a Selection of Books', narrow it down to books, and then narrow it further to Comics and Graphic Novels.

You can see Hulk by Loeb & McGuinness Omnibus is £33 at the moment and the deluxe Wicked and Divine 1 and 2 are a decent price (£22 and £20 respectively), some other decent deals like Swamp Thing Bronze Age Omnibus £38 and X-men Eve of Destruction OHC £44.
    Thanks for the tip. I missed out on the Hulk Omni. Some books are only on offer for a day or so whereas others for the duration of the Christmas deals.

Btw, the Superman Exile Omni is going for under £46.

Not a comic book but an action figure. Amazon has The Dark Knight Returns Robin for $7.40 plus 4 bucks shipping. I ordered mine today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

For Europeans, cheap-comics has their regular Christmas sale on:

https://www.cheap-comics.com

Email from Chris:

WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR !!!

Over 500 new deals added this month to get you through the holiday season

PS: Everything you see online is directly available and OOP means, we have the book, but we can't restock it afterwards. So prices tend to increase in the near future.

As een free gift with orders over 75 Euro you can choose from a list of free products and a second gift with orders over 200 Euro (please check website INFO page for updated list).

You can find the sale books at the right hand side of the homepage (https://www.cheap-comics.com).

What you can expect:

NEW X-MEN OMNIBUS from 125,00 for 49,50 !!! Order here
    PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 from 100,00 for 39,50 !!! Order hereMS MARVEL OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 from 75,00 for 29,50 Order here
    LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH WILD CREATING A CHAMPION HC from 39,99 for 19,99 !!! Order here
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN WORLDWIDE HC VOL 03 from 34,99 for 17,99 !!! Order here
    INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION TP LEADER LIVES from 39,99 for 19,99 !!! Order here
    GFT WONDERLAND TO VOL 01 -10 starting at 6,99 !!! Order here
    COPPERHEAD 01 – 04 TP starting at 5,99 !!! Order here
    INJECTION 01 – 03 TP starting at 5,99 !!! Order here

Greetz and happy holidays !!!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    For Europeans, cheap-comics has their regular Christmas sale on:

https://www.cheap-comics.com

Email from Chris:

WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR !!!

Over 500 new deals added this month to get you through the holiday season

PS: Everything you see online is directly available and OOP means, we have the book, but we can't restock it afterwards. So prices tend to increase in the near future.

As een free gift with orders over 75 Euro you can choose from a list of free products and a second gift with orders over 200 Euro (please check website INFO page for updated list).

You can find the sale books at the right hand side of the homepage (https://www.cheap-comics.com).

What you can expect:

NEW X-MEN OMNIBUS from 125,00 for 49,50 !!! Order here
    PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 from 100,00 for 39,50 !!! Order hereMS MARVEL OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 from 75,00 for 29,50 Order here
    LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH WILD CREATING A CHAMPION HC from 39,99 for 19,99 !!! Order here
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN WORLDWIDE HC VOL 03 from 34,99 for 17,99 !!! Order here
    INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION TP LEADER LIVES from 39,99 for 19,99 !!! Order here
    GFT WONDERLAND TO VOL 01 -10 starting at 6,99 !!! Order here
    COPPERHEAD 01 – 04 TP starting at 5,99 !!! Order here
    INJECTION 01 – 03 TP starting at 5,99 !!! Order here

Greetz and happy holidays !!!

Chris
    Thanks for the tip!

I haven't heard of this store before. Anyone have a record with them?

And also: what's that about a free gift with purchases over 75 euro, how does that work? I had 80 euro worth of comics in my basket but didn't get any such option...

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Thanks for the tip!

And also: what's that about a free gift with purchases over 75 euro, how does that work? I had 80 euro worth of comics in my basket but didn't get any such option...
    Super packaging.

https://www.cheap-comics.com/info/ check this link for the freebees.

Cheap-comics is a very good online store, very friendly and they have excellent packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Thanks for the tip!

I have been ordering with him for about 9 years now. Never had issues. Chris, the owner is great and the packaging and quality is always solid.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Barnes & Noble has the hardcovers of Heroes in Crisis and Doomsday Clock pt. 1 for half off right now, as well as the first volume of the current Runaways series.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Thanks for the info, I'll give Cheap Comics a go.

Wordery has it's usual clearance, but the all-in-one Deathnote is £20;
    https://wordery.com/death-note-all-i...-9781421597713
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”