Page 232 of 237 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    Canadians heads up: Dollaramma is still selling overstock tpbs and HCs for $3-$4 CAD per book. I picked up a whole load, some of it good, some terrible.

Attachment 107193

I've gone to every one here in the falls looking for the azrael book and can't find it...I've seen YouTube videos of dollarama nails and every one has the azrael fallen Angel book. Ugh.

For those in the UK, IDW TMNT HCs are £20 at Blackwell's just now, free UK delivery.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Forbidden Planet Easter Sale

Absolute Dark Knight - £30

Super Sons Omni - £30

Conan by Busiek Omni DM - £50

Incredible Member

SpeedyHen UK has £5.00 off with code Easter2021

Folks near Ollie's - be sure to check their new stock. I just found some great TPBs including volumes 2 and 3 of the "X-Men: Age of Apocalypse" trades for like $7 each. Also some Suicide Squad, Grell Green Arrow, Rucka Batwoman, Creature Commandos, Legionnaires, and Deodato Wonder Woman. I even found a sweet hardcover "The Art of Jock" for $10.

**Ended**

I know people wanted to pick up X of Swords HC cheaper before it sells out, it is £̶4̶0̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶m̶a̶z̶o̶n̶ ̶U̶K̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶a̶m̶a̶z̶o̶n̶.̶c̶o̶.̶u̶k̶/̶X̶-̶S̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶-̶J̶o̶n̶a̶t̶h̶a̶n̶-̶H̶i̶c̶k̶m̶a̶n̶/̶d̶p̶/̶1̶3̶0̶2̶9̶2̶7̶1̶7̶5̶/̶ with £5 off with the Assistant promo https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/BIT/aapr...aignCode=a0050
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 04-26-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Spectacular Member

Thanks for that, you just saved me a fiver

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

For Polish collectors, multiversum.pl has a 2 day offer finishing today on various DC collected editions at around 30-35% off RRP, mainly recent/current preorders but also upcoming preorders that haven't been officially solicited such as Batman No Man's Land Vol. 2 Omnibus, Batman Snyder Vol. 2 Omnibus and Green Arrow Grell Vol. 2 Omnibus.

For impatient Europeans such as myself, who cannot wait for Marvel to announce a Avengers by Hickman Complete Collection vol. 5: cheap-comics has all 4 Time Runs Out TPBs for only €6 per book.

The first Greg Rucka TPB of Wonder Woman is down to £8.24 on Amazon UK.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Zavvi has a 4 for £25 deal on comic books. The variety isn't incredible, but the offer is currently calculated incorrectly to make it even cheaper. And there are still some fairly interesting titles left.

Incredible Member

Speedyhen currently have the upcoming Batman: No Mans Land Omnibus vol 1 listed for £3.78!

https://www.speedyhen.com/Product/De...Vol-1/26616839

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Speedyhen currently have the upcoming Batman: No Mans Land Omnibus vol 1 listed for £3.78!

https://www.speedyhen.com/Product/De...Vol-1/26616839
    If I place an order, what are the chances of that actually being the price I will indeed pay for it?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    If I place an order, what are the chances of that actually being the price I will indeed pay for it?
    No idea I'm afraid if they are honor bound to accept this price or just cancel it - it might depend on how many copies are sold at this price before they catch it & correct it

IIRC The Road To No Man's Land omnibus also had a price glitch of £20.00 for a brief time and I think they honored them - not sure if someone else can confirm this

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    No idea I'm afraid if they are honor bound to accept this price or just cancel it - it might depend on how many copies are sold at this price before they catch it & correct it

IIRC The Road To No Man's Land omnibus also had a price glitch of £20.00 for a brief time and I think they honored them - not sure if someone else can confirm this
    It would have been fun to try it,but I saw that they don't ship outside of the UK at the moment.