Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3549
    Extraordinary Member

Midtown comics is having a 99 cent sale on some Marvel comics. Today only.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 06-20-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Incredible Member

For us euro people, BooksEtc has the Question Omnibus for 44% off right now.

Incredible Member

Zavvi currently have "Batman: The Golden Age Omnibus 3" for £34.99

https://www.zavvi.com/print/dc-comic.../12039453.html

Really vague question I know, but does anyone know when target and/or Walmart are doing their buy 2 get 1 free on books again? Do they do those cyclically, like you can predict it will come around again in AUG or whatever? thanks!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Really vague question I know, but does anyone know when target and/or Walmart are doing their buy 2 get 1 free on books again? Do they do those cyclically, like you can predict it will come around again in AUG or whatever? thanks!
    I could hazard a guess based on when you see Target B2G1 on the various forums.

February
    June
    November (Black Friday)
    and one more time in the lead up to Christmas sometimes.

For Prime Day competition, they only did Buy 1, Get 1 50%, which ends up being a 25% discount instead of 33%.

Spectacular Member

Lots of recent omnis on sale on IST, man I should have waited to but the omnis of star wars empire, teen titans by johns, and moon knight vol 2. Bummed that the cover of star wars by aaron that I want isnt part of this sale

https://www.instocktrades.com/specia...le?sf=discount

Amazing Member

USA: Has your ollies stocked new titles in the last months? Not much here, 2 to 5 monthly opposed to 25-50 in the past.

Thxs

Pat

Incredible Member

Forbidden Planet have a sale on omnibuses:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/catalog/...t=price&page=1

Some highlights:

Batgirl of Burnside 30.00
    Fourth World by John Byrne 30.00
    X-Men Inferno Prologue (both covers) 35.00
    Batman: The Brave & The Bold: Bronze Age Omnibus: Volume 3 40.00
    Batwoman: By J H Willams: Omnibus 40.00
    Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters Saga: Omnibus Volume 2 40.00

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vaindioux View Post
    USA: Has your ollies stocked new titles in the last months? Not much here, 2 to 5 monthly opposed to 25-50 in the past.

Thxs

Pat
    not much to report on the Ollie's front. Very slow on new titles, some of the old ones are showing up. No new omni's in months. 2 very isolated spottings of Avengers World's mightiest boxset, $500 Retail, $190 Amazon, $89.99 at Ollie's in the last two weeks. Michigan and NJ.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DC1974 View Post
    not much to report on the Ollie's front. Very slow on new titles, some of the old ones are showing up. No new omni's in months. 2 very isolated spottings of Avengers World's mightiest boxset, $500 Retail, $190 Amazon, $89.99 at Ollie's in the last two weeks. Michigan and NJ.
    I scored on the Avengers Earth's Mightiest Box set. A couple stores in the area got two each, I was beat out at the first store I called, the other store put one aside for me. It's very nice.

All-New Member

Time to jump back in at Ollie's. I picked up Teen Titans Silver Age Omnibus ($29.99), Absolute Batman/Superman Vol. 2 ($29.99) and Green Arrow Golden Age Omnibus ($34.99?)
    Left Behind Wonder Woman Sekowsky omnibus, and Absolute Preacher Vol. 3 $39.99

Other reported sightings from the web Kirby is Mighty and Kirby is Fantastic $29.99 and Wonder Woman War of the Gods Hardcover, Bronze Age Robin, Bronze Age Legion of Super Heroes 1,3 omnis and others.

Amazing Member

I grabbed one of those Avengers boxed sets at the Tuscaloosa, AL location last week.

FYI Big Bad Toystore has been running a clearance sale and has a bunch of graphic novels/omnis for half off. Some nice deals in there if you're interested. Shipping is always a flat rate of $4 for the entire purchase.

Marvel:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...epartment=7393
    DC:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...epartment=7393

Target has buy one get one half off deals on books. Includes Omnis. If you hunt around you can find deals better than IST and CGN. https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=omnibus

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC1974 View Post
    Time to jump back in at Ollie's. I picked up Teen Titans Silver Age Omnibus ($29.99), Absolute Batman/Superman Vol. 2 ($29.99) and Green Arrow Golden Age Omnibus ($34.99?)
    Left Behind Wonder Woman Sekowsky omnibus, and Absolute Preacher Vol. 3 $39.99

Other reported sightings from the web Kirby is Mighty and Kirby is Fantastic $29.99 and Wonder Woman War of the Gods Hardcover, Bronze Age Robin, Bronze Age Legion of Super Heroes 1,3 omnis and others.
    Went by Ollies today and lucked out on one of the Wonder Woman War of Gods omnibus for $29, as well as Absolute Prometha v3 for $19! They did have those Bronze Age DC omnibus you mentioned, as well as a Silver Age? Superman Omnibus. They also had the Flash and Justice League Unwrapped and tons of DC. I suspect the next shipment will be Marvel, as there was very little of that.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?