Page 48 of 237 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

I was searching around Amazon late at night and noticed an obvious price error from a seller for a new copy of the Sandman Omnibus Vol. 2. I already have the entire series in Absolute, but ordered it anyway since it was $20 and I wanted to see if it would go through. Much to my surprise I got a shipping notice the next morning. I'll believe it when it's actually in my hands, but I think I got lucky and it slipped by.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasp14 View Post
    I was searching around Amazon late at night and noticed an obvious price error from a seller for a new copy of the Sandman Omnibus Vol. 2. I already have the entire series in Absolute, but ordered it anyway since it was $20 and I wanted to see if it would go through. Much to my surprise I got a shipping notice the next morning. I'll believe it when it's actually in my hands, but I think I got lucky and it slipped by.
    yeAh sounds similar to the one i got through Amazon.co.uk for under 10STG from books_any -- brand new sealed copy too. fingers crossed - meant to be shipping tomorrow.

Amazing Member

Cheers for the heads up guys, just jumped on the Tales of the Batman HC and Daredevil Waid OHC 3 deals.

J.D

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    First two are easy to find, specially second, but rest...Boy, oh boy.
    Hm, some guy has vol3-6 for sale on Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay) right now. Should I go for it?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Hm, some guy has vol3-6 for sale on Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay) right now. Should I go for it?
    Theres an offee standing from me haha
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by Batmil View Post
    Theres an offee standing from me haha
    Oh haha didn't even notice that. I Searched for a vol 1 and couldn't find an affordable one so I wasn't going bid. Good luck!

Of course!

Oh haha didn't even notice that. I Searched for a vol 1 and couldn't find an affordable one so I wasn't going bid. Good luck!
    Thanks! Good tip on marktplaats, thanks for that btw. I placed a couple of offers here and there, might get lucky! If I win this the search for vol 1 and 2 starts though...
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Thanks! Good tip on marktplaats, thanks for that btw. I placed a couple of offers here and there, might get lucky! If I win this the search for vol 1 and 2 starts though...
    2 can found be easily at a lot of places including Cheap-comics.com and Amazon.vol 1 seems a lot harder to find..
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

2 can found be easily at a lot of places including Cheap-comics.com and Amazon.vol 1 seems a lot harder to find..
    Yeah, I noticed vol 2 indeed. Vol 1 will be a real pain (im looking at my incomplete JLA Deluxe edition set while writing this...). Ah well, see if some of the marktplaats fishes bite, placed 30 euro bids on some omniboo, who knows!

Amazing Member

This was a good deal, but it was because of the holiday season...

I took advantage of some gift cards and got Books 5-10 of Y: The Last Man on Amazon for $17 out of pocket. I think I did quite well on that. *pats self on back*

Guys I need some help, a seller is offering the Sandman 1 omnibus for 50 euros (around 60 dollars). She claims that it hasn't been read yet and added these pictures. i've never bought a second hand book before, would you guys say this is a good deal? I was planning on getting the Sandman in absolute editions (but that's really pricey), is there anyone who has a copy who could tell me about the quality? From the looks of it it's great but I'm not sure since it's DC lol.

sandman1.jpg

sandman2.jpg

sandman3.jpg

Guys I need some help, a seller is offering the Sandman 1 omnibus for 50 euros (around 60 dollars). She claims that it hasn't been read yet and added these pictures. i've never bought a second hand book before, would you guys say this is a good deal? I was planning on getting the Sandman in absolute editions (but that's really pricey), is there anyone who has a copy who could tell me about the quality? From the looks of it it's great but I'm not sure since it's DC lol.

sandman1.jpg

sandman2.jpg

sandman3.jpg
    I've been eyeing that one as well. Sandman vol 1 is one of the best Dc omni's quality wise. Vol 2 is also good but not as good as vol 1. I'd say go for it

All-New Member

I've been eyeing that one as well. Sandman vol 1 is one of the best Dc omni's quality wise. Vol 2 is also good but not as good as vol 1. I'd say go for it
    I concurred. I've been hunting this book too for a while. IST offers 82 dollars now for your comparison, already discounted 45%.

Amazon UK has the $75 Spider-Verse HC (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazing-Spid..._bxgy_b_text_y) and the $50 AXIS HC 9(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Avengers-X-M..._bxgy_b_text_z) for just under £18 each.