Page 51 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    The standard HC.
    Book 1 was going over 50 bucks on eBay. One of the sellers I've bought from a couple of times wanted like 300 for a sealed copy.
    Cheers for this, because of your post I looked on Amazon and managed to snag the Deluxe Volume 3 for £17!

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate jezebel View Post
    I had a browse through IST and bookmarked the site as an option. I've bought most of my HCs through Ebay so far, simply because you can get really lucky in an auction. Like a couple of Punisher HCs which collect Punisher Max (Ennis run) and Welcome Back Frank for $5 each in NM condition, total 10 bucks plus a fiver for shipping. I don't do TPBs though.

WOW.

You really can find great deals on ebay, if you're lucky. I don't always have such luck, and I find that IST has a decent price for brand new.
    And their packing is fantastic.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    I've never used cheapgraphicnovels, but IST has some great deals! My only complaint is that the shipping can be pretty slow sometimes, but the packaging is top notch.
    I am not sure where you are located, but if you are in the US, if you pick the $4 FedEx ground shipping option, it seems to ship a lot faster.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Well, not the best deal, but Forbidden Planet has both Criminal HC's for 26 quid each when you have to pay around 40 in other places. I think I'll go for it, it's time to get those Philips/Brubaker books. Next is Sleeper.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Well, not the best deal, but Forbidden Planet has both Criminal HC's for 26 quid each when you have to pay around 40 in other places. I think I'll go for it, it's time to get those Philips/Brubaker books. Next is Sleeper.
    Sleeper and Criminal are amazing, go for it!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Already did.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Already did.
    Good choice my friend. While you wait for the books, enjoy this trailer for the book
    03.jpg
    02.jpg04.jpg
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Star Wars the Empire Epic Collection has €20 pre-order price on Amazon.de (hey, I consider it a good deal)

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Star Wars the Empire Epic Collection has €20 pre-order price on Amazon.de (hey, I consider it a good deal)
    Thanks for the tip!

Found Swamp Thing vol 3 hardcover at a used book store for $8.50. Best deal for me in a while.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

After complaining to B&N about their shipping time and delayed dispatch times, I got given a full refund.

I'm a bit dumbstruck by that, 3 omnibuses for free. Granted the last one hasn't arrived yet, it might be completely battered to hell but still. That's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    After complaining to B&N about their shipping time and delayed dispatch times, I got given a full refund.

I'm a bit dumbstruck by that, 3 omnibuses for free. Granted the last one hasn't arrived yet, it might be completely battered to hell but still. That's crazy.
    Good for you. Sincerely, not sarcastically .

Quote Originally Posted by Nateallen30 View Post
    Found Swamp Thing vol 3 hardcover at a used book store for $8.50. Best deal for me in a while.
    What?! What a steal, I bought mine for 35 quid few days ago, and considered as a fair price for very rare book. It's getting harder to find them.

Has anybody seen good deals for Hole of Tank Girl?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post

A similar thing happened to me last year with B&N. After many emails complaining about a lack of a decent refund due to some dings on one of my books, they gave me a full refund on all 3 books.