Page 6 of 237 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by raskoks View Post
    Fear Agent for 40$ is great . I've realy love these books .
    I had both in my cart but vol 2 went out of stock as I took time to decide whether to add Parker Martini Ed. Also lost hellboy v6.

I personally think CGN had a great sale because its always DC and Marvel when it comes to these big sale bonanzas. But this one had many other publishers and a much wider variety of books with good discounts.

The Fear Agent books are tempting. Thing is the CA Tax and Shipping cost kinda kill it for me. I whittled my cart down to two items, FA Library vol.1 and All New X-men Deluxe and getting them on IST was only a few bucks more expensive than from CGN, not much of a deal to me. Plus the good items with deeper discounts were already gone when I came back from work, don't think I'll be participating in this.

IST has their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal up: 45% off, DC, Marvel, Image & DH. 40% off Boom!, Dynamite, IDW, Fantagraphics.

I'm not compelled to buy anything extra with this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    IST has their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal up: 45% off, DC, Marvel, Image & DH. 40% off Boom!, Dynamite, IDW, Fantagraphics.

Me either. And for some reason they don't have Absolute Batman Haunted Knight or Punk Rock Jesus Deluxe for half off.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post

I've had so many positive experiences with them that I just placed a good sized order. Was considering the Barnes and Noble 3 for 2 deal but it worked out better with the shipping and no tax.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    Krisis, if you sign up for MCS' weekly newsletter they send out a weekly code word which gives you various discounts for that particular week. For example, this week's discounts include an additional 5-10% off all 1970s, Clasics Illustrated, Marvel M-Z, and Romance titles. The current code word is "AUTUMN" which expires today. Tonight/tomorrow morning they'll send out a new code word and so on.
    AWESOME - I've order from them many times, but I never knew that because I don't subscribe to email lists. I can be chipping away at my singles list once a month!

DEALS THREAD FTW, PEOPLE.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

It's been almost a year since I've bought anything from CGN. Should I have gotten a confirmation email of my order right away? It's was right before I went to bed when I ordered so I was kind of out of it. I hope I completed my order.

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    It's been almost a year since I've bought anything from CGN. Should I have gotten a confirmation email of my order right away? It's was right before I went to bed when I ordered so I was kind of out of it. I hope I completed my order.
    You should have gotten an email confirmation by now. Check your order status and see what it says. Don't hesitate to email them. Hopefully they'll be quick to respond.

EDIT: Check your spam folder first just in case!
    Last edited by danmar85; 11-25-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Do you guys think there will be more B&N coupons after Black Friday? My intention is to order the Doom Patrol Omnibus, Deadpool and Cable Omnibus and the JSA Vol. 2 Omnibus, which B&N will be getting next week. With a coupon, I'll end up saving almost $100, but I really don't know if there are going to be more coupons once November ends.

There will be, whether it will be as high as 30% off is unlikely. Maybe Boxing Day sales?

I'm waiting for a book to release in December to order three Marvel Omnis, but the 30% off coupon is tempting me to order a couple of extra books since there are 4 Omnis I'm after. First world problems.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    There will be, whether it will be as high as 30% off is unlikely. Maybe Boxing Day sales?

I'm waiting for a book to release in December to order three Marvel Omnis, but the 30% off coupon is tempting me to order a couple of extra books since there are 4 Omnis I'm after. First world problems.
    Inferno Prologue?

Annihilation and/or FFv2 + 1 (Absolute Top Ten?) other or split it and make another order to maximise the discounts.
    They will all sit on the shelf unread, 1st world problems indeed

All-New Member

So with the IST sale, would the extra two percent off still count?

Quote Originally Posted by drumguy1975 View Post
    So with the IST sale, would the extra two percent off still count?
    I can confirm it does stack and usually does when a sale occurs.

What does Ist stand for?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    What does Ist stand for?
    InStockTrades.com. It's an often used site for trades and hardcovers. They usually have new omniboo for 50% off first weekend.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47