Page 81 of 237 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3549
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit Him View Post
    Actually, they sent the codes out on the 10th, which is when they restocked. Wish I'd seen them!

No idea how often they restock. I think the one this past fortnight was the first since the site launched near the beginning of the year.
    Anyone fancy emailing them and asking?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The Trial of Captain America Omnibus is going for £36.34 from books_any on the amazon.co.uk marketplace, that's not a bad price at all. I managed to get mine thru flubit.com for £35.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Trial of Captain America Omnibus is going for £36.34 from books_any on the amazon.co.uk marketplace, that's not a bad price at all. I managed to get mine thru flubit.com for £35.
    I got mie from them for just over £37 a little while ago. They take a few weeks, but I've never had any issues with packaging etc.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    the offer only applies if you buy stuff from one merchant for 50pounds.
    Now you only have to spend 25 pounds for the offer to apply (which is quite annoying because I just dropped a big order yesterday but would have bought different stuff today with the new lowered spending limit).

Did anyone claim Infinity Gauntlet on Rakuten with Speedyhen? I tried to order three copies but it crashed on the order screen so my order wasn't placed. The stock disappeared on their site and after emailing them they just stated it was now OOS so they couldn't be arsed to perform a stock check. Rubbish, it would make me feel better if someone else nabbed them rather Tha sitting on a shelf in their warehouse.

prGrafix has the Adamantium collection for £60, and I believe thre was some money off codes a page or two back too.

I emailed him about it:

ME: Are these sealed and in good condition? Or are they returns/ remainders etc?

Them: They are in their protective outer boxes (which are admittedly a little scuffed), the books themselves with slipcase are protected and new inside

So - there you go if yo are interested. I would probably have gone for this, but looking at a video I can't stand how the book does not have the correct comic book page ratio and has the page numbers / story name in the margins...

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Now you only have to spend 25 pounds for the offer to apply (which is quite annoying because I just dropped a big order yesterday but would have bought different stuff today with the new lowered spending limit).
    Many thanks, Balakin.

Just put through an order.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrJed View Post
    prGrafix has the Adamantium collection for £60, and I believe thre was some money off codes a page or two back too.

I emailed him about it:

ME: Are these sealed and in good condition? Or are they returns/ remainders etc?

Them: They are in their protective outer boxes (which are admittedly a little scuffed), the books themselves with slipcase are protected and new inside

So - there you go if yo are interested. I would probably have gone for this, but looking at a video I can't stand how the book does not have the correct comic book page ratio and has the page numbers / story name in the margins...
    How is it you can get an email back about this but I can't get a reply about my missing order ….

There is a seller on ebay uk, archerongames who has the first Fraction Iron Man ohc for 17 pounds (free shipping) and has a buy 2 books and get one more for free offer. For example you can get that IM ohc and the 2 Aaron Hulk ohc-s for 27 pounds this way.
    Would jump on it myself but just spent a pretty penny yesterday.

Just ordered the X Statix omni from Rakuten for £46. Looking forward to owning this larger omni

Used to be cheaper on cheap-comics, don't know about how much is it now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Used to be cheaper on cheap-comics, don't know about how much is it now.
    omnibus + shipping will equal about £43 from cheap-comics

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    omnibus + shipping will equal about £43 from cheap-comics
    Throw on a bunch of trades or hcs to the order and shipping drops dramatically.

I only paid about £33 shipping includes for X-Statix from cheap-comics.com

Ah well, will own it now anyway. I'll let the £3 go

Fantastic Member

Trial of Captain America Omnibus is going for $60 in the TFAW deal of the day, only one copy left!