Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Maybe im just paranoid about AXIS and Marvel in general, but...

Someone else think that at the end of AXIS, its going to be revealed that Cyclops wasnt inverted, that by some reason he was immune to the inversión spell, and actually was following Apocalypse and the Inverted X-men out of his own free will, that he just liked the idea of gutting normal humans ?.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

They can't do that now because since you posted about it in public you could sue Marvel. So it should be ok

BANNED

How long i know, even if he wasn't inverted he would still be right so it's all good.

Fantastic Member

I can see him probably reflecting on what happened and thinking part of him liked being inverted. Actually I think that's how most of the characters will think back on the experience, especially the characters that stay inverted.

BANNED

I just hope once this is all over Havok's scar can go away, Apocateen can go back to his young age (and not be forever scarred by Scarlet Witch jacking with everyone...again...), and Storm can grow some hair.
    #savegenis #saverogaine #saveface

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    I just hope once this is all over Havok's scar can go away, Apocateen can go back to his young age (and not be forever scarred by Scarlet Witch jacking with everyone...again...), and Storm can grow some hair.
    lol, Havok's scarred face will be 6-feet under.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    lol, Havok's scarred face will be 6-feet under.
    I'm pretty sure the event ends with Havok saving the day, but at the ultimate price. And I don't mean having to be having to be written by <insert name of the X-Scribe you hate most here>
    Dark does not mean deep.

No. Bendis originally said nothing in Axis would effect Uncanny X-men; then added said (paraphrasing) "oh, actually later I did think of one thing that will have a consequences for someone..." I don't think the entire villanization of his lead character would slip his mind like that. Remender doesn't get to dictate to Bendis about ANYTHING! If Bendis wanted Cyclops as a villain, he'd be one. He isn't. Bendis wins!

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm pretty sure the event ends with Havok saving the day, but at the ultimate price. And I don't mean having to be having to be written by <insert name of the X-Scribe you hate most here>
    I have that impression too. And that would be an enormous thing for Scott; who despite all the conflicts still loves his brother. Maybe that's the consequence RR was talking about.
    "Self has no time for this."

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    No. Bendis originally said nothing in Axis would effect Uncanny X-men; then added said (paraphrasing) "oh, actually later I did think of one thing that will have a consequences for someone..." I don't think the entire villanization of his lead character would slip his mind like that. Remender doesn't get to dictate to Bendis about ANYTHING! If Bendis wanted Cyclops as a villain, he'd be one. He isn't. Bendis wins!
    Um, not so long ago I would of agreed, but lest we forget how an oh so new Avengers' writer once told a story that changed the entire landscape of the X-franchise for years, so if he has Marvel behind him then Rememder may be given free rein especially seeing as originally AXIS wasn't even supposed to affect Bendis' books!!!

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    If only ... if only ...
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

No.. Cyclops was, inverted. No matter what cyclops wouldn't go that far. He hasent killed humans at, all.
    X-Men Forever

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

semiotically, I think it's a reference to beta male misogyny.

Scott is not a villain yet. Bendis will take him to the line and then we will know one way or another but it hasn't happened yet. Scott might turn out a villain or the ultimate good guy

It's an interesting theory, but one I think would be too complicated for Marvel's taste. It would be too much of a double-take, requiring too much thinking on the part of the readers and the writers involved. So I don't think they'll go for it. I think Marvel and the powers that be are content to keep it simple in that they want to keep labeling Cyclops as a hero. He's a very flawed and damaged hero, but still a hero none-the-less. I don't think they'll risk overcomplicating him, especially while Bendis is writing him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.