Page 141 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2250

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    You are talking about Daniel Drumm right? Unless there is an evil version of Jericho running around I mean.
    Shoot sorry, yes, that's who I meant. His brother who didn't listen to him during Vol 3.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Especially if Torch leaves when 2 in One starts. I don't know if he's staying on (hope he does, because Torch, Rogue, and Iceman on a team would be awesome).
    That starts in December, but Johnny's still on the team in No Surrender. I do think he'll leave to reunite the FF either during or immediately after that event ends at the end of April though. Two In One's first arc will end at around the same time, and if it's the only arc and Fantastic Four relaunches after it, the timing fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That starts in December, but Johnny's still on the team in No Surrender. I do think he'll leave to reunite the FF either during or immediately after that event ends at the end of April though. Two In One's first arc will end at around the same time, and if it's the only arc and Fantastic Four relaunches after it, the timing fits.
    That's true.. I've also heard he plays a fairly big role in No Surrender. I forgot about that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That's true.. I've also heard he plays a fairly big role in No Surrender. I forgot about that.
    26 important characters and 16 issues
    most of important characters will have 3-5 pages each right?

Spoilers for today's issue of Uncanny Avengers #29:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...s-29-spoilers/

I am not going to lie... I think this was a truly (unintentionally) hilarious issue. Some of the art expressions and dialogue. I lol'd.

I liked today's issue. spoilers:
    Poor Emily. Looks like her recovery will be a long one. QS obviously feels guilty since he was completely out of control at the hospital. And I think it's worse because it was his fault and he has the feels for Emily. I liked that the team rallied behind Rogue's leadership. She is the true leader of this team now with the support of the team. Hope QS gets himself under control.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    To vary Pietro's temper and arrogance put him in a bad situation again. Do not know if he will leave the team or not and No Surrender will start soon.

The part with the invocation of the Juggernaut was funny but I wonder if he was banished to the dimension of the demon Cyttorak?

The good part is Wanda's entry into the team is no longer a problem thanks to Pietro who has become the villain of the situation now (I think having the brothers on the same team never works out). And nothing about Beast or Simon for now.

And once again the team wonders what to do next? And I believe readers should be asking the same question.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Knives; 11-08-2017 at 11:08 AM.

spoilers:
    He's likely going to make another mistake in No Surrender if the solicits are anything to go by. I'm also curious on what that letter is about. It doesn't seem to be from Pietro.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    spoilers:
    He's likely going to make another mistake in No Surrender if the solicits are anything to go by. I'm also curious on what that letter is about. It doesn't seem to be from Pietro.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, let's not forget that Pietro's a speedster....so it's not impossible for him to write the letter and slip it later without anybody seeing him
    end of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    spoilers:
    Well, let's not forget that Pietro's a speedster....so it's not impossible for him to write the letter and slip it later without anybody seeing him
    end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    True. He seemed really upset so I thought he might avoid the room after the spectacle, but he might've slipped past if he was determined.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

Ooh. Poor Synapse. I guess this might save her from actually dying in "No Surrender" .

I love how Juggernaut's new, fool-proof, way of getting around the traditional means of defeating him is a helmet under his helmet .

Wand and Jericho's relationship seems to be progressing quickly. They were cuddling and then hugging each other at the hospital. I don't remember the last time I actually saw Wanda happy like that. Maybe when she and Simon hooked up again under Remender...

I kind of feel bad that Wanda and Pietro have been so much at odds over the past few years. It feels like they can't be together anymore without something driving them apart or Wanda getting angry at Pietro.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:

Ooh. Poor Synapse. I guess this might save her from actually dying in "No Surrender" .

I love how Juggernaut's new, fool-proof, way of getting around the traditional means of defeating him is a helmet under his helmet .

Wand and Jericho's relationship seems to be progressing quickly. They were cuddling and then hugging each other at the hospital. I don't remember the last time I actually saw Wanda happy like that. Maybe when she and Simon hooked up again under Remender...

I kind of feel bad that Wanda and Pietro have been so much at odds over the past few years. It feels like they can't be together anymore without something driving them apart or Wanda getting angry at Pietro.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Cain having another head mask /helmet under his dome helmet is nothing new. Cain had one when the X-Men faced him back in UXM#219, in 1987...
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    And Rogue was there back then. She tried to warn Pietro but he ignored her. There was a reason she gave those orders that he ignored. What an idiot.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

I really hate how Wanda treats Pietro these days. Yeah snuggle up close with your new boytoy who caused the whole damn fiasco in the first place, and then attack your brother when he gets upset after making a mistake. The same brother who was always more than ready to forgive her for the terrible things she's done. Would it kill her to be even a little supportive instead of pushing him away like that?

Not to mention you have the rest of the team piling on him. Rogue getting haughty and telling him to stay in line or he's off the team, Janet calling him a moron, Voodoo (the idiot that summoned Juggs in the first place) also getting all aggressive with him...just shameful. Most of these heroes have worked with him before and KNOW how negatively he responds to that kind of treatment, so I'm just going to chalk it up to poor writing.

Ah well, it's the poor quality I've come to expect from this book.